Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

A week into 2022 and still no sign of mines.....

There’s something scheduled for late next week coming from Ferndale, MI so maybe that’s mine finally.

From Facebook. His print isn't numbered.... 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20220109-211230_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-211217_Facebook.jpg

Did anyone else receive FedEx notice about another delivery from Michigan ?? I just got one and I have no idea what it could be. :confused:

Some of the threads on here are getting just like FB.......People, hit the search button and then start reading post...UGH!!! I'm so close to giving up on social media!

I'm outside of the original 250 but do have Vin ending 205. Got an email last week asking when I want to schedule my 2 day class in Vegas. That caught me by surprise. I wonder if I'll get a plaque in the mail too?

I'm outside of the original 250 but do have Vin ending 205. Got an email last week asking when I want to schedule my 2 day class in Vegas. That caught me by surprise. I wonder if I'll get a plaque in the mail too?
Are you trolling or did you really just ask that?

I prefer the rare GMO+Gluten spec myself (that way my wife won't drive me car!)

Seriously though - I only use Mobil1 oils so in this case it's been their 0W-40 ESP. I keep gallons of the stuff at home along with filters, so the local dealers (Cadillac and Chevy) only charge me $20 for the labor for an oil change.

I received the fedex and it was only a letter thanking me for showing my appreciation for all the hard work that went into creating and building the Blackwings.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back