Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Let me just pass on what @Mirza Grebovic said to me, you want more? V Academy free two days, collector badge and door sills and this and you want more?!?! Lol well I guess you will get a Ct4 as well!!!
Maybe a different kind of car, in price and collectibly speaking, but Ford sent gift packages that among other things included a scale (zinc?) flat plane crank and stand with the chassis number for each of the thousands of GT350s they sold and had a track day offered too (which also had a unique GT350 participation trophy). I'm not sure if there is an iconic component as that that would be appropriate for the blackwing but if they had only used the blackwing logo somewhere on the car, having that on the plaque would have made it a little more special. Any gift or lack of one didn't really impact my decision to buy the car though but the Spring Mountain package helped me rationalize paying a $2k markup. The secret to happiness in life is to set low expectations. ;)

Attachments

• GT350Gift.jpg
    GT350Gift.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
Just got mine today. They are very well done, including the V logo with Blackwing on the black box it is contained in ... very nice and way better than what I received from AMG or M. Gotta love a car that makes you smile every single time you hit the start button. Great job Cadillac team!!! Cheers.

Still waiting on a fedex notification for mines too

Mine went from estimate delivery the 14th to delayed on FedEx lol
Oh no !! Fedex still has my ceramic car wash soap from 1 month ago and still no delivery date yet.

Looks like mine will be here on the 20th... :) Just got the notification.

I'm in Texas and nothing for me so far. My brother is in MD and he received his couple weeks ago.

Expecting my certificate tomorrow here in the Seattle suburbs

Cadillac V-Club members go check out what Meagan said to @burn813 on the forum about "other surprises" will follow...I don't know what that means but it sounds good!
I wouldn't put too much faith into what she says considering she said the cars would be shipped in an enclosed trailer.....

You guys are just not going to let that go, something had to have happened to make her statement not come true. I have met and chatted with her and she is so cool so IMHO something happened......After the first cars were delivered with issues Cadillac immediately made changes, so what do ya'll expect for them to do now? My Blackwing had an issue that I did not share with this group, BUT my dealer AND Cadillac made it right ASAP......I mean, it's a freaking car, first world problems........I'm more worried about my blood pressure than how my 4BW will get to me.... F this, I'm just going to go back to watching this forum!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back