Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Certification Of Authenticity

Previous was because of my letter of appreciation to all the people that worked on the Blackwings.
I respect you for your efforts... I do. And those who built the car, rightfully deserve to be appreciated.

I cannot fathom though how you get cool swag before others get their CoA... I just think that is BS.

Still Cadillac handled the blackwings a lot better than ford has handled the lightnings, but why aren't companies getting the easy stuff right anymore. Heck, my kids cannot even get bused to school regularly - what the hell is happening.

old man rant over...

I respect you for your efforts... I do. And those who built the car, rightfully deserve to be appreciated.

I cannot fathom though how you get cool swag before others get their CoA... I just think that is BS.

Still Cadillac handled the blackwings a lot better than ford has handled the lightnings, but why aren't companies getting the easy stuff right anymore. Heck, my kids cannot even get bused to school regularly - what the hell is happening.

old man rant over...
IMHO it has noting to do with the COA.....The president of Cadillac can send anything he wants to whoever he wants to.....I don't understand what's BS? I'm only going to say this one more time and then I'm done.... We are living in strange times and all of us here have first world problems so I don't understand all the bitterness!

IMHO it has noting to do with the COA.....The president of Cadillac can send anything he wants to whoever he wants to.....I don't understand what's BS? I'm only going to say this one more time and then I'm done.... We are living in strange times and all of us here have first world problems so I don't understand all the bitterness!
We are all entitled to our opinions... yours is no more valued in the grand scheme of things than mine (or anyone else's).

It's unfortunate that someone has to remind you of that - but thankfully you promised to remind us "one last time" that you needed the reminder.

To answer your question - kudos to Akamai58... it's not about the jacket. It's about the additionals that were a part of the sale of the vehicle; it's about the promise a manufacturer made to it's customers; it's about the principle of doing something that you said you were going to do... I could go on, but won't.

BTW, my original comment was in jest. "Old man rant over..." - I'm 37, love the car, and could give two ships less about the CoA. But fact is - it's wrong that not everyone who should of received one has gotten theirs. The level of "wrong" we can debate - but it is wrong nonetheless.

We are all entitled to our opinions... yours is no more valued in the grand scheme of things than mine (or anyone else's).

It's unfortunate that someone has to remind you of that - but thankfully you promised to remind us "one last time" that you needed the reminder.

To answer your question - kudos to Akamai58... it's not about the jacket. It's about the additionals that were a part of the sale of the vehicle; it's about the promise a manufacturer made to it's customers; it's about the principle of doing something that you said you were going to do... I could go on, but won't.

BTW, my original comment was in jest. "Old man rant over..." - I'm 37, love the car, and could give two ships less about the CoA. But fact is - it's wrong that not everyone who should of received one has gotten theirs. The level of "wrong" we can debate - but it is wrong nonetheless.
You are so right sir and I apologize for my post to your comment, please forgive me!! Thank you again for reminding me my opinion is shit...

If I may make one last comment before I keep my opinions to myself....

If I was you guys that has not received your COA "YET" or you have been waiting in line to get a BW I would do like Tom did and write a very strongly worded letter to the president of Cadillac, the V-Team, and everybody involved in the project and tell them to get off their asses and build cars and send out things that were promised! I guess you are lucky tho because you don't give two ships less about the COA but yet your mad about not getting it, interesting..

And for the record there has been some issues with the COA and I bet Cadillac is doing their best to work them out...I know a guy that purchased a collector series 4, sold it and purchased a 5....He received BOTH of the COA's.... But hey, lets rip Cadillac a new a hole for all this!

I am an old man and my rant is over, good day sir!

You are so right sir and I apologize for my post to your comment, please forgive me!! Thank you again for reminding me my opinion is shit...

If I may make one last comment before I keep my opinions to myself....

If I was you guys that has not received your COA "YET" or you have been waiting in line to get a BW I would do like Tom did and write a very strongly worded letter to the president of Cadillac, the V-Team, and everybody involved in the project and tell them to get off their asses and build cars and send out things that were promised! I guess you are lucky tho because you don't give two ships less about the COA but yet your mad about not getting it, interesting..

And for the record there has been some issues with the COA and I bet Cadillac is doing their best to work them out...I know a guy that purchased a collector series 4, sold it and purchased a 5....He received BOTH of the COA's.... But hey, lets rip Cadillac a new a hole for all this!

I am an old man and my rant is over, good day sir!
I love you, Tall Steve.

Signed,

Blackwing Brother from Another Mother - Tabman.

Received mine today (100 days after the car delivery). Must have been stalled waiting for a piece of carbon fiber. The information also looks correct and no damage. It did also include a few commemorative crumbs of debris trapped inside but I may have it reframed at some point in the future.

I'm outside of the original 250 but do have Vin ending 205. Got an email last week asking when I want to schedule my 2 day class in Vegas. That caught me by surprise. I wonder if I'll get a plaque in the mail too?
The only email I have received from Cadillac so far is a survey.....which I didn't answer. Guess I should have filled it out. 🤣

Seriously, would have never known about the V Academy or where to sign up if it wasn't for this forum and social media.

Has anybody received their COA's recently?

I was one of the initial 250 and I'm still waiting on mine.

I'm still waiting. Took delivery middle of August

You guys received your cars well before I did. I don't get why I would receive my plaque before either of you. One would assume that someone is doing X number of these per week and that they'd just go in order of sales.

I wish there was some way to just get an estimate on when these will arrive as opposed to me eagerly checking my porch each day hoping something will be waiting for me.

I've already cleared out a spot on the wall to hang it! 😅

I wish there was some way to just get an estimate on when these will arrive as opposed to me eagerly checking my porch each day hoping something will be waiting for me.

I've already cleared out a spot on the wall to hang it! 😅
You should get a shipment notification to your email when it ships.

I was talking to Brandon V about this Saturday night and he said they are doing everything they can to get these to owners....The most important thing is to make sure Cadillac has YOUR correct information from the dealer so they know who purchased the car and how to get it to you.... I promise you guys that Cadillac is going above and beyond to get parts for the Blackwings and build these things.... I can't really say more but if you had a clue about all the problems that Cadillac is have that is not their fault you would understand what all is going on.....

I was talking to Brandon V about this Saturday night and he said they are doing everything they can to get these to owners....The most important thing is to make sure Cadillac has YOUR correct information from the dealer so they know who purchased the car and how to get it to you.... I promise you guys that Cadillac is going above and beyond to get parts for the Blackwings and build these things.... I can't really say more but if you had a clue about all the problems that Cadillac is have that is not their fault you would understand what all is going on.....
Couldn’t agree more. We truly have no idea how difficult it is for them to put these cars together.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back