Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Carbon Fiber woes

CT5-V Model
A rather prominent dealer around these parts told me forget about CF backed seats. I never wanted those anyways, aside from the upgraded leather. I do want CF1, but have already told him put my order in without if an allocation comes along.

We know this car will be made in 23, and I suspect it will be made at least in 24. These constraints won't last forever.

And that is precisely why I am willing to wait for the CF packages/Seat. I don't care if it's a '22 or '23. I want this car configured with no regrets.

And that is precisely why I am willing to wait for the CF packages/Seat. I don't care if it's a '22 or '23. I want this car configured with no regrets.
I am doing that exactly with my other CT5-V Blackwing, which is ordered through a local dealer that seems to be getting allocations very slow. I bet that one takes 10-12 months more than the first one, so I will probably get the stripped model to enjoy and then trade in for the fully specified unit. Or maybe I will decide I don't care and just keep the non carbon version.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back