Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Umbrella

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Just got my Cadillac logo'd umbrella that I bought on Amazon. I saw somewhere that Cadillac carried it as an accessory option and the CT5 doors have a pocket for holding an umbrella. It actually is a well made and came in a nice cardboard box (not cheap crap) and also came with a leather-like cover with a Cadillac logo. It is a little tight but gives the car a little more luxury. Rolls Royce has a similar design to carry a full size umbrella inside their doors. Very expensive!

Attachments

• 20220905_154407.jpg
    20220905_154407.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 281
I just wanna find something more compact that wont protrude out into the pocket. I put my shades and glasses in there with some microfibers.

Funny I just noticed that tucked away spot for the umbrella a few days ago, just checked amazon and the link (thanx) and the folks snatched them all up? No mas, as Roberto Duran once said! Like the Caddy Logo on the Umbrella, cool.

Funny I just noticed that tucked away spot for the umbrella a few days ago, just checked amazon and the link (thanx) and the folks snatched them all up? No mas, as Roberto Duran once said! Like the Caddy Logo on the Umbrella, cool.
Screenshot_20221004-193414_Amazon Shopping.jpg

... must be on constraint (the joke that keeps going and going and...)
energizer-bunny.gif

So the 4BW has this too! Just saw and figured this must be known and so it is :)
And it is specifically for that 1 style Caddy-branded brolly?

I guess I could buy a bunch drom TK Max until one fits. Although TBF I have a regular sized one in the trunk.

So the 4BW has this too! Just saw and figured this must be known and so it is :)
And it is specifically for that 1 style Caddy-branded brolly?

I guess I could buy a bunch drom TK Max until one fits. Although TBF I have a regular sized one in the trunk.
Cracks me up you even put one in your car. Not much rain in and around the bay lately (read 8 years long drought).

Cracks me up you even put one in your car. Not much rain in and around the bay lately (read 8 years long drought).
Oh I now, lol.
TBH it's in there cause I needed something to close our condo's recycle bin lid as someone flipped it open and something long and pointy was needed to push it back over. I got it from my place and just threw it in the car after as I was there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back