Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Escalade-V Series Dealer Reveal Event & Key Dates

I'd love an Escalade V, but at $155k, there are other options, not necessarily better, but other. To spend that much and no super cruise is a GM slap in the face. You could get a regular Slade, but used they are upwards of $130. New, I've seen ADM's up to $35k. It is a tough choice. I think I'd try to see about retro info, and if you really want it, and it's at list, I'd go for it.

I'd love an Escalade V, but at $155k, there are other options, not necessarily better, but other. To spend that much and no super cruise is a GM slap in the face. You could get a regular Slade, but used they are upwards of $130. New, I've seen ADM's up to $35k. It is a tough choice. I think I'd try to see about retro info, and if you really want it, and it's at list, I'd go for it.
I'm sure retrofit would be next to impossible. GM has a history of using different Radios all together rather than enabling features via software (ex. PDR retrofit requires a new Head Unit)

I decided to go ahead with it ... July build, so it'll probably get to me in a couple of years.

If SC comes off constraint in the next month I'll swap into another allocation as my dealer has no issue selling my current build to someone else. (white with black interior)

I don't actually care about SC for myself ... it's really more of a resale thing.

Anyhoot, excited about it.

I decided to go ahead with it ... July build, so it'll probably get to me in a couple of years.
sorry, this is what I'm laughing at lol but congrats, I'm sure it'll be dope whenever it arrives. Supercruise or not.

Yeah, I would too. July build. If the goats align, you might have by Sept/Oct.

Worse case, you can sell it to me. Are you getting it at list, or ADM?

Yeah, I would too. July build. If the goats align, you might have by Sept/Oct.

Worse case, you can sell it to me. Are you getting it at list, or ADM?

List.

I can’t imagine that there’s much ADMs to be had where this thing is already priced, but I constantly get surprised by what folks are willing to pay.

List.

I can’t imagine that there’s much ADMs to be had where this thing is already priced, but I constantly get surprised by what folks are willing to pay.
I can't wrap my mind around paying ADM almost ever honestly. But then I look at what's happening at Porsche and I'm glad it's not that bad

I got my allocation yesterday, but argent silver was on constraint so I switched to black. I was also told I'll get SC as it doesn't appear to be on constraint. So, I don't know what to believe. I guess we will see.

I got my allocation yesterday, but argent silver was on constraint so I switched to black. I was also told I'll get SC as it doesn't appear to be on constraint. So, I don't know what to believe. I guess we will see.
Do you mind sharing which dealership you are working with? Also how long ago did you get on the list to be getting first allocation?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back