Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Escalade-V Series Dealer Reveal Event & Key Dates

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Dear Cadillac Dealer Partners,

Cadillac is extremely thrilled to bring the long-awaited Escalade-V to market. For nearly 20 years, enthusiasts have been asking for the union of Escalade and V-Series.

Due to this enthusiasm, combined with limited production volume and no reservation program, we are eager to prepare our dealer body to engage with customer questions right away.

We encourage our dealer personnel to stay engaged as we share the following:

KEY DATES:
  • Wednesday, May 11th at 10:30 AM ET: Virtual Dealer Reveal, Presented by Eric Cunningham
    • Dealer Playbook to be shared immediately following Virtual Dealer Reveal
    • At 11:00 AM ET: Complete Details and Pricing shared publicly
  • Wednesday, May 19th: Preliminary Dealer Ordering opens
  • Thursday, June 23rd: First Dealer Order Submission Process
  • July: Production Begins
  • Late Summer 2022: Expected availability on dealer lots
We greatly appreciate your continued excitement around Escalade-V and can’t wait to share all the details with everyone at the Virtual Dealer Reveal on May 11th.

Thank you,

Escalade-V Team

Uh huh. I think we'll all believe it once we see it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
Uh huh. I think we'll all believe it once we see it.
If CT-V's = goat rodeo,
Then does
Escalade-V = elephant rodeo?
elephant-falling.gif

I think they're going to try to push out a lot more Eskys.

The demand for them will be higher than the BW and Escalades are their biggest money maker.

I don't know that CF is even going to be a thing on them, it usually isn't on SUVs, even performance ones, and they can scavenge lots of parts from other trim levels to mitigate the goat factor.

All that said, even being first on my dealer's list I would be shocked if I see mine before xmas.

is today the day our dealers will learn how many allocations they get?

D.

No allocations yet, but workbench is open for preliminary orders.

BQNV91 😐
So is a preliminary order just between the customer and dealer to configure their workbench with what the customer wants on a vehicle and put them in order? Then after getting an allocation the dealer submits the order in June to GM and awaits it being accepted?
In other words, nothing gets submitted to GM as part of preliminary order?

So is a preliminary order just between the customer and dealer to configure their workbench with what the customer wants on a vehicle and put them in order? Then after getting an allocation the dealer submits the order in June to GM and awaits it being accepted?
In other words, nothing gets submitted to GM as part of preliminary order?
No. An order can be placed into GM's Order Workbench System where it will sit at status 1100 until the dealer receives allocation. Once allocation is given to the dealer, the dealer can then assign your order to an allocation spot where it will eventually be picked up by GM, and advance to status 2000.

For reference:

No. An order can be placed into GM's Order Workbench System where it will sit at status 1100 until the dealer receives allocation. Once allocation is given to the dealer, the dealer can then assign your order to an allocation spot where it will eventually be picked up by GM, and advance to status 2000.

For reference:

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
So, is this Thursday (June 23rd) when dealers get their allocations and can move their preliminary Escalade V orders from 1100 status to 2000 status?

Trying to stay ahead of the info curve to make sure my dealer keeps track.

Today is the day dealers are hopefully supposed to get allocations for the Escalade V.

Just got the call that my dealer got their first allocation and they offered it to me. Supercruise is not available on this initial batch.

Not sure what to do. The price is already ridiculous on this car it pisses me off that it’s missing a crucial option, albeit one that I’ll never use.

Plus there’s no indication of when it might become available so if pass on it it might be months before it is.

Ugh.

Just got the call that my dealer got their first allocation and they offered it to me. Supercruise is not available on this initial batch.

Not sure what to do. The price is already ridiculous on this car it pisses me off that it’s missing a crucial option, albeit one that I’ll never use.

Plus there’s no indication of when it might become available so if pass on it it might be months before it is.

Ugh.
That's very annoying. I'm #2 at a very large local dealer here in DFW and am hoping to hear something today. For $150k, it should damn well include supercruise and every other option. I don't know what I'd do in your situation (and could be my situation soon).

Heck, my brother just got a new $107k sticker Escalade up in Tulsa (where he lives) and it has Super cruise. Why would GM not prioritize the V's, especially at $150k!

FWIW, my brother absolutely loves Super Cruise and it's supposed to be basically the best hands-free semi-autonomous driving on the market right now. I probably wouldn't use it much, but it would be nice on road trips when just cruising...

Ugh.
take it and sell it once supercruise is available (if it's ever available)

aren't regular escalades selling for like 30k over sticker currently?

take it and sell it once supercruise is available (if it's ever available)

aren't regular escalades selling for like 30k over sticker currently?
In some markets, they are selling for significantly over MSRP. Even a V with super cruise missing should be worth substantially over MSRP on the resale market. But, it's just the principal for paying $150k for a gussied up Tahoe and not having all the bells and whistles.

In some markets, they are selling for significantly over MSRP. Even a V with super cruise missing should be worth substantially over MSRP on the resale market. But, it's just the principal for paying $150k for a gussied up Tahoe and not having all the bells and whistles.
Trust me I get it. But if it never comes to the V then you may be stuck without a V. Even if you later decide it's worth it without the supercruise. I'd personally just take the chance since the chances of them ramping up production and having plenty of Escalade V afterwards is slim to none

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back