Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac CTS-V Stolen and Crashed - Owner Says "It's more than a car"

Bradan Donaldson

Super Moderator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
stolen-cadillac-cts-v.jpg

Chris Netterville of College Station, Texas was crushed when he found out his Cadillac CTS-V had been stolen and crashed​

The Black Diamond Edition Cadillac CTS-V was a rolling memorial to Chris Netterville's close friend who passed away a short time ago due to a pre-existing heart condition.

His friend, Brandon owned an automotive body and repair shop in town and also owned the exact same Cadillac CTS-V and Chris fell in love with it. It wasn't long after Brandon took him for a test drive in the CTS-V that Chris set out on a mission to work and save up for his very own CTS-V.

Full Story:​

Liars and thieves are two groups I can do without. Dirt nap should be required for the criminal. The sentimental value just the cherry on top.

If my google search of the suspect is correct. He is dead from a shooting a few months later. He was a walking piece of crap and got what he deserved.

If my google search of the suspect is correct. He is dead from a shooting a few months later. He was a walking piece of crap and got what he deserved.
I noticed this as well. Was also arrested 2 years prior for stealing a gun and other property as well. Crazy

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back