Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac Carbon Spoiler

Slamminc6

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Has anyone ordered the OEM carbon spoiler for a 5BW from any online parts sites recently? If so which one and how much did you get it shipped.

Has anyone ordered the OEM carbon spoiler for a 5BW from any online parts sites recently? If so which one and how much did you get it shipped.
almost every site I saw had a discount but shipping was $300 to NY.....ended up getting mine from the dealer (10% discount plus GM rewards card) and no shipping costs....

Way too much. I see it online for $2995. Just not sure how long it takes to get. And I will install myself.

Part #85561511 through accessories.cadillac.com. 4k + 10% off coupon. $190 for dealer installation.
So is this the same spoiler as the cf1 pkg or is this a different style? It shows it on the ct4 in the pics.

Way too much. I see it online for $2995. Just not sure how long it takes to get. And I will install myself.
It will likely take the same amount of time. Those internet sites are just the front for various dealers.

I ordered my front deflectors off those sites because the shipping for them was like 4 bucks instead of 300 for the oversized stuff.

You can just call up some local dealers and see what price they will quote you. It will be similar sometimes without the big shipping fee but you'd have to pay tax. You can also likely then use your reward points you got with the car and often they run 15% off deals.

Basically if you do accessories.cadillac.com and have 15% and use reward points it's basically the same cost as doing the dealer online site and paying 300 for shipping. Pick your poison but it's all just dealers ordering an in stock part from a depot or another dealer and getting it to you.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back