Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Sourcing OE carbon front lip

CT5-V Model

FISH22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5V BW Manual
So after months of searching, it seems most parts sites do not show the 5BW front carbon lip available. Has anyone had luck ordering and receiving from a specific vendor?

I currently have the Exhibition of Speed front splitter, which is a perfectly built piece. Just looking to give the factory lip a shot and see if that flows better with my aftermarket wheels.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yep. Just got mine right before Christmas. Ordered it from my local Cadillac dealer in December 2022. I hope you realize MSRP on that part is north of $2500.

Yep. Just got mine right before Christmas. Ordered it from my local Cadillac dealer in December 2022. I hope you realize MSRP on that part is north of $2500.

I’ve seen them had for much cheaper than that. But I guess this is the problem.. only able to source it through a dealer which lacks the online 30%+ discounts?

I’ve seen them had for much cheaper than that. But I guess this is the problem.. only able to source it through a dealer which lacks the online 30%+ discounts?
My dealer honored the price from Dec 2022 which was about 50% of today’s MSRP (and $0 shipping cost) and below dealer cost. I suggest buying from the dealer you bought the car from and negotiate the best price. In my case I also bought the spoiler from them and had a good relationship with the parts people.

Great deal, and good advice on the selling dealer. Although I had to purchase mine 5 states away, they were fantastic and it’s worth a shot.

Anyone order from gmpartsdirect? Found they have the carbon front lip spoiler instock. Tempted to order one since it’s 30 percent off. Or I can go local dealer who also has it slightly discounted but still $300 more. Thoughts? The part number is 84432226

Anyone order from gmpartsdirect? Found they have the carbon front lip spoiler instock. Tempted to order one since it’s 30 percent off. Or I can go local dealer who also has it slightly discounted but still $300 more. Thoughts? The part number is 84432226
I’ve ordered a few smaller parts from them before. Always quick/good service.

I ended settling on the Anderson Composites replica with side wickers. I’d say about a 90% match to the OEM splitter.
IMG_2983.jpeg

$300 more including shipping from gmpartsdirect?

I thought shipping would be free. But then I looked at reviews of website and it was awful.

I ordered a door trim piece like 2 years ago for my 2010 cts wagon. I ended up buying it locally at a dealer but tried cancelling the order on gmpartsdirect. Many emails and over 3 months with no response. They never charged my card though but one day out of the blue I finally got a cancellation notice/confirmation. I will never use them again. They also overcharge on shipping.

GMPD has always had wholesale prices, but made up some difference for it with shipping. To be accurate when comparing prices with other GM sites you have to get the total price w/shipping.

Customer service is often hit or miss. I had a return for a damaged part last year that took me about six weeks to get taken care of. Most of that time was just getting someone to respond.

I will use them if overall total price is good and I am positive of the part number I am ordering. That way, interaction is minimal. The damaged part I recently got couldn't be predicted.

I thought shipping would be free. But then I looked at reviews of website and it was awful.
Shipping varies greatly for these on line dealers and has to be included when searching for the best price.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back