Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Borla 40364 Pro XS Mufflers (Budget Exhaust)

TiredIronGRB

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V Sedan (V-Lab Car)
My V is my DD and I don't plan on extensive mods but I did want it to breath good and have a little more rumble to it. I have used these Borla mufflers on other vehicles I've built with blown small blocks and had good results so I used them along with the factory tips and have had good results so far, I also plan to do a CAI soon.

40347.jpg

I got the mufflers for $112 each, so with the gas and wire it probably costs me around $230.

mrbe

Where can I get the mufflers from have a2013 v wagon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
BORLA's website shows this muffler at 100.70 direct from them and a list of places to get them.
I assume shipping, etc, would be added. Go here:

ProXS Muffler part # 40364

Red Dog

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2011 CTS-V Wagon
Jegs for Borlas

Jegs has the 40364 for 89.99 each with free shipping.

BigShark

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 CTS-V
Yeah, I totally agree that Borla does very quality and lasting mufflers. After my OE one got damaged and there was no way to restore it, I also checked on different variants available on the market (https://www.carid.com/exhaust-mufflers/). but finally got Borla for my 2009 CTS-V and I must say I like the way it sounds and looks from underneath :blinzel:

Last edited:

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom