Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Boost Direct W/ 2650 and Tuning

CT5-V Model
So, who will the guinea pig be for us Dallas guys? Not me. :D

Show me it running on corn and I’ll believe it. Till then it seems like the same concept as everyone else running ported Kongs. If someone was cracking global B, I’d expect one of the big C8 guys to do it.

Show me it running on corn and I’ll believe it. Till then it seems like the same concept as everyone else running ported Kongs. If someone was cracking global B, I’d expect one of the big C8 guys to do it.
Global B has been cracked.

Trifecta is the sole tuner at the moment. They require your physical ECU for flash. They are the tune behind the ProCharger kits.

HPTuners supposedly announcing theirs tomorrow.

Global B has been cracked.

Trifecta is the sole tuner at the moment. They require your physical ECU for flash. They are the tune behind the ProCharger kits.

HPTuners supposedly announcing theirs tomorrow.
Wasn’t Trifecta the one that GM “gave” the code to? Certainly not the BoostDistrict guys. And if it was cracked then why are all the C8 guys still using piggyback systems to workaround it?

Alright with HPTuners and Tapout confirming it, I’ll give the nod to Lingenfelter and Boosted. With the insane LT4 aftermarket in place, should see 1500whp 5VBW in a month or so
IMG_4043.jpeg

Alright with HPTuners and Tapout confirming it, I’ll give the nod to Lingenfelter and Boosted. With the insane LT4 aftermarket in place, should see 1500whp 5VBW in a month or soView attachment 19654

I think 2650 swaps with meth is going to be the hot ticket for 5BWs.
I'd love to run E85 too, but not willing to do a cam swap on a daily driven sedan.

They cracked global b but its still in its infancy for legit full blown tuning. Im not an expert on tuning but what im hearing is HP is still revising and changing there stuff so tuning is slow going. Its way more complex than any other ecm theyve encountered. I'm sure the tuners haven't slept in weeks and will have this dialed in before long.
I've sent my ecm/tcm in for unlocking and currently cooking up a recipe for 1000+ whp build w/ no spray. I banking on them having tuning 💯 when I'm ready.

They cracked global b but its still in its infancy for legit full blown tuning. Im not an expert on tuning but what im hearing is HP is still revising and changing there stuff so tuning is slow going. Its way more complex than any other ecm theyve encountered. I'm sure the tuners haven't slept in weeks and will have this dialed in before long.
I've sent my ecm/tcm in for unlocking and currently cooking up a recipe for 1000+ whp build w/ no spray. I banking on them having tuning 💯 when I'm ready.
the first cars were fully tuned through HP WELL before the annoucement was made

tuned in stock form or w/ mild upgrades. Throw a big power build in the mix and it's a lot to sort out for a reliable tune. They'll figure it out but it's a work in progress.

tuned in stock form or w/ mild upgrades. Throw a big power build in the mix and it's a lot to sort out for a reliable tune. They'll figure it out but it's a work in progress.
One of the cars was a twin turbo corvette.

A corvette is not a BW and the ecm calibration is not the same. They're putting more time and effort into the C8 than the BW. I'm getting ready to put together a 1000whp motor for my BW. I've spoke w/ some of the top tuners in the country and they aren't 100% there yet. They're confident they'll be ready for me in 2-3 months when I need calibration but as of today, no.

A corvette is not a BW and the ecm calibration is not the same. They're putting more time and effort into the C8 than the BW. I'm getting ready to put together a 1000whp motor for my BW. I've spoke w/ some of the top tuners in the country and they aren't 100% there yet. They're confident they'll be ready for me in 2-3 months when I need calibration but as of today, no.

Have you talked to Howard Tanner who owns Redline Motorsports in South Florida?
Good guy who's been active in the LS scene since the 1990s.
When I'm permanently in FL, I'll have him work on my Turbo C8 and 2650 5BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back