Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings and Watches

I would have posted some of mine but I've been driving the GTI and I did not want to pollute the thread with a pic of a VW steering wheel :rolleyes:
🤣
Why is the CEL on? Jk.

Last edited:
View attachment 16053
I took this pic as a goof a few years ago in my V3. Been wearing Swatches since the 80s. I don’t really wear this one much, I have a Shinola for a daily. I had a Monaco but I sold it. A Milgauss is my grail watch.

As @Tall Steve recently said, I’d like to start a collection to give to my son someday. I almost got an automatic Seiko for Xmas but I got some CF mirror caps instead 🤷🏻‍♂️
My Sir Swatch needs a new battery and then I'll snap a photo!!

My favorite...Ball Engineer Master II DLC.

Attachments

• 20230116_195226.jpg
    20230116_195226.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230116_195057.jpg
    20230116_195057.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 70
Here is my collection of watches. ;) Yes, that's an original Pebble (if I want to identify as a tech nerd). And a Samsung Galaxy Active 2. On the other end of the price spectrum from most of the cool watches I see in this thread!

PXL_20230117_192453031.jpg

PXL_20230117_192531771.jpg

Some people spend more money on experiences while others spend it on tangible items, nothing wrong with that.
Everything in life is an experience including buying and owning a watch or a Blackwing. I’ve had more experiences with my Blackwing than I ever expected and they just keep on rolling in.

Everything in life is an experience including buying and owning a watch or a Blackwing. I’ve had more experiences with my Blackwing than I ever expected and they just keep on rolling in.
Why didn't you share any of your experiences with a watch?

Why didn't you share any of your experiences with a watch?
That’s covered in the thread “what have you done with your watch today.” But really I don’t think people want to know about these types of things on a non-watch forum. Go over to WatchuSeek and you can spend days reading about watch experiences.

WTH happened there? ^^^^^
That's what happens when a Rolex is buried for many years and gets unearthed by a John Deere 35D excavator. We were digging a drainage pit at a job and I saw something shiny. I couldn't find the rest of it, nor did I try too hard though. I roughly priced out repairs(dont know much about watches), and it was like a hundred more than just buying a new one.

That's what happens when a Rolex is buried for many years and gets unearthed by a John Deere 35D excavator. We were digging a drainage pit at a job and I saw something shiny. I couldn't find the rest of it, nor did I try too hard though. I roughly priced out repairs(dont know much about watches), and it was like a hundred more than just buying a new one.
That's some awesome patina on the face. Honestly there are those that look for watches like that and they just replace the movements.

I'd put a replica movement in it and enjoy it as a conversation piece. What an awesome find.

No way. can't make that up! The find is the Gem? very cool.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back