Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Owners Motorcycles

Currently:
wQuFcet.jpg

oznJvkQ.gif

9i0yJRz.jpg

9s1OB7S.jpg

tf8jLCz.jpg

E6LBga0.jpg

Yeah, I've put so much into my Harley I'll have to keep it forever. I still want to build my own chopper from scratch. In hindsight, I should have done that and left the HD stock. $$$ would have been pretty similar.

Yeah, I've put so much into my Harley I'll have to keep it forever. I still want to build my own chopper from scratch. In hindsight, I should have done that and left the HD stock. $$$ would have been pretty similar.
That's my green bike above. Built in my parents basement originally. All in was about the same as a new softail. Difference was that I had billet everything as well as a rubber mounted softail years before Harley did. What started it was a neighbor that had a screaming deal on a TC88 with matching trans. Built everything around that.

Currently have one of these in this color and I think next year I'll also grab a Husky 701 Supermoto.

2019-Kawasaki-Versys-1000-SE-LT-First-Look-Touring-Adventure-Motorcycle-3.jpg

For previous bikes I've had a lot. I got into the habit for awhile of buying one during the winter and selling it at the end of the summer so I could do it again. Generally made out pretty well for obvious reasons.

Some of the bikes I've had:
- Z900
-SV650 and SV1000
-2 different xr650r converted sumos
-Hypermotard 1100 Evo Sp
-FZ600 and FZ1000
-EX500
-F3

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac