Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Owner Age

Just Curious!

• Total voters
How old are you? And don't let the first song be a judge. I'm 28 but couldn't tell you the name of any artist from the last 10 years 😂

How old are you? And don't let the first song be a judge. I'm 28 but couldn't tell you the name of any artist from the last 10 years 😂

I turned 32 last month - based on the results so far there's more of us 30-somethings than I thought! I guess Caddi owners just act old... 👴

For comparison sake (could be interesting to see if this has changed over time)

@Tall Steve I had a Chevy Cavalier back in the late 90s. I gave it to my sister when she lived in Brooklyn, NY, and one day returning from the Jersey shore, it caught fire in the Lincoln tunnel and had to be pushed out of the tunnel by the short truck. It was a good car, but went out with a bang!

I walked in snow all of the time, but that was because we lived in upstate NY where there are only two seasons; winter & July.

I imagine I'm one of the younger people here, especially after reading through the "first song" thread 🤣
Man I was thinking the exact same thing reading that thread lol. 31 here

I’m 56, but I’ve owned sports cars my whole life. I just sold my 2020 Charger ScatPack Widebody. I’ve had Mostly Mustang GTs and Shelby’s up until a couple years ago. I wanted to downsize but keep the handling and get some luxury at the same time. This car was a great combo of my ScatPack and my G70 Sport TTV6 combined into 1 car.

I’m 56 and you’ll find everything on my iPhone from 70’ music(all genres) to todays music to include hip/hop, rap, R&B. Most of my 20 yr old sons friends are amazed at what I listen

Last edited:
All you young Whippersnappers in here owning expensive cars!!!! When I was your age all I could afford was a Chevy Cavalier and that was after I had to walk to school in the snow uphill both ways!
Yeah but I can't afford a house so I have to live in the car. #priorities

16-29 year old are buying expensive cars today?? Where were all the sugar mommies when I was that age? 😭

16-29 year old are buying expensive cars today?? Where were all the sugar mommies when I was that age? 😭
The problem is a 80-90k car isn't as "expensive" as it used to be. I mean when a decently optioned non-luxury/non-sports car can run you 50-60k now... 80 doesn't seem that bad. I mean I am in the process of getting a GMC 1500 with the 3.0 Duramax and I am looking at 70k now

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back