Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Constraints Tracker

Well, the allocation needs to align with Cadillac accepting an order for BDT. So in my case, 2 times I could have ordered a 2024 in most any configuration I wanted, so long as it was not BDT.
At this point your better off waiting for the refresh 25’s!

I would rather have the dash of the 2024. Front end I can go either way on. My fall back until I see all the color options for 2025 might be to order a Black Raven and PPF matte and ceramic the whole car. Had gloss black on my 2016 V, and would rather not deal with it again. No other color option quite measures up to BDT for me

I got my 22 5BW with the CF seats and they are fantastic. Installed the CF1 myself after the fact, but it took one year to get the splitter. I didn’t want CF2 and I enjoy the hands free trunk release.
Same. FINALLY got my front splitter after ~ 9 months of waiting.. spoiler was immediate and done at delivery.

Ordered in November 2022. My dealer called last week and said my allocation was here, and my order was going in! Submitted the order but it bounced, as I have the aniline seats (but no other CF). Continue waiting….
I feel your pain. I placed my order in May of 2022 and my just came in this week. I get to pick it up Monday and I can't wait. Hang in there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back