Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blacked out V-badge

Bigfx

Seasoned Member
Sorry if this has been asked before but I got my Cadillac emblems from savage which are blacked out looking to do the same with the v-badges but savage doesn’t offer them. Anyone else have another option before I just plastidip or vinyl them?

Sorry to take you off topic but are you in a 4 or 5? There is a thread for the 4 already. I'm hoping this is related to the 5 as there are a number of us that would like the blacked out version.

Seems the Cadillac and CT4 badges are available on Savage, but I don’t want to pull the trigger until I can find a matching black V emblem for the 3 V emblems. Anybody know anything?

Seems the Cadillac and CT4 badges are available on Savage, but I don’t want to pull the trigger until I can find a matching black V emblem for the 3 V emblems. Anybody know anything?
I’m going to order some for the sides and back and vinyl wrap them, savage said they aren’t offering the painted v badges

I’m going to order some for the sides and back and vinyl wrap them, savage said they aren’t offering the painted v badges
That is very annoying because I am OCD as fuck I need them to perfectly match. Guess I will have to figure it out

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 1.16.55 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 1.16.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 1.16.43 PM.png
    3 MB · Views: 138
That is very annoying because I am OCD as fuck I need them to perfectly match. Guess I will have to figure it out
i have mine done in carbon fiber.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 3.50.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-10 at 3.50.52 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 169
I ordered the same. I went with deepbluechrome.com for mine. My only issue is that they take a long time to deliver. Apparently, they order OEM, and carbon fiber them.
same place i got these my second set great service, but took 6 weeks to receive from time of order.

I got some off ebay.. they aren't the best but from far away they work. Complements the other blacked-out badges

I
IMG_0098.jpg

that's where the factory emblems were on my 5? taped it off and just replaced them.

Are you sure? Seems they are on the lower part of the door on every other car?
I think on the 4, they are the lower part of the door. But on the 5 they are on top of the fender.

I think on the 4, they are the lower part of the door. But on the 5 they are on top of the fender.
Correct. The 5s are upper fender.

Correct. The 5s are upper fender.
Yes correct. When i swapped mine for carbon fiber look on my 5, i moved them to the lower door. Looks much better than the goofy spot caddy put them

Yes correct. When i swapped mine for carbon fiber look on my 5, i moved them to the lower door. Looks much better than the goofy spot caddy put them
I was thinking about doing that. Can you post pictures?

Attachments

• 20211228_114707.jpg
    20211228_114707.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 167

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace