Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black Emblems

IMSA-01-fan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Not great pics but here is what it looks like with all black emblems.

Attachments

• 20211019_111256.jpg
    20211019_111256.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • Inked20211019_111307.jpg
    Inked20211019_111307.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113

strohw

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT4-BW
I'm going to grab a set of these soon as well. I think I'm going to de-badge the rest of the car though.

sddan

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Thanks for this! I managed to grab a set of the front and rear badges before they went out of stock at Savage Cadillac. Is that what you used on the front? I assume you had to pull off the bumper cover to install it?

IMSA-01-fan

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Thanks for this! I managed to grab a set of the front and rear badges before they went out of stock at Savage Cadillac. Is that what you used on the front? I assume you had to pull off the bumper cover to install it?
Yes same one. No I did not drop the bumper cover although that would work. I just loosened the flimsy plastic strip near the hood latch between bumper cover top and the engine bay from looking down. Then reached in there and unlatched clips on the passenger side. Then I was able to pry it out enough and pull it out the front. Just make sure you are prying at the right spot and there should be no more silver. Some of the other clips did break on the factory emblem but I could not get my hand on all of them. Now it is a decoration on my toolbox.

sddan

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Yes same one. No I did not drop the bumper cover although that would work. I just loosened the flimsy plastic strip near the hood latch between bumper cover top and the engine bay from looking down. Then reached in there and unlatched clips on the passenger side. Then I was able to pry it out enough and pull it out the front. Just make sure you are prying at the right spot and there should be no more silver. Some of the other clips did break on the factory emblem but I could not get my hand on all of them. Now it is a decoration on my toolbox.

Awesome, thanks for the insight. I had to pull the bumper cover on my Camaro for the light-up bowtie and the bolts at the corners are a PITA with the fender liner still attached.

burn813

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I pretty much did the same thing for the emblem on the front of my car too

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom