Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Black Badge package part number?

BrakeFade

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Blackwing on Order
Anyone have part numbers for the new black badge options offered on the '24 Blackwings?

Thanks!

85104909 is the part number for a set of black badges, but do to the '24 change of adding two extra Blackwing badges on the fenders, it doesn't include those. You just get 1 CT5 badge, 3 V badges, and 1 Blackwing badge.

85104909 is the part number for a set of black badges, but do to the '24 change of adding two extra Blackwing badges on the fenders, it doesn't include those. You just get 1 CT5 badge, 3 V badges, and 1 Blackwing badge.
Are you sure? I was tying to figure out what the black logo “package” included. When I select it on the configurator site, only the CT5 and V badges went black. All the blackwing logos and Cadillac logos stayed chrome. Not sure if that is right or wrong. ??

Are you sure? I was tying to figure out what the black logo “package” included. When I select it on the configurator site, only the CT5 and V badges went black. All the blackwing logos and Cadillac logos stayed chrome. Not sure if that is right or wrong. ??
Not sure what the actual black badge package is when you order it on the car itself. But I told my dealer to order part 85104909 and this is what showed up. Looks like it came in as part 85104921, so maybe the part number I ordered was obsolete and replaced, but what came was what I wanted. I haven't seen an OEM part that includes all three black BW badges yet.

IMG_8737.JPG

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners