Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Best cell phone Mount

WildCPA

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
I just picked up a new 2023 CTS 5 V Blackwing and was wondering what others have found to be the best cell phone mount? I checked with proclip and they donā€™t have one. Thank You šŸ˜Š

I like the pocket at the front of the center console the best. Using carplay I don't have to worry about seeing the screen as its all on the dash.

I just use the wireless charger. Phone never flies out of it short of being on a track. That with Android Auto gives me all the access I need.
I did the same with the wireless charging but had to disable wireless Android Auto due to dropping connection with interference. The same areas drop my SiriusXM connection.

I now use the phone pocket in the console with a short USB cable. Works great if not a little more inconvenient.

I did the same with the wireless charging but had to disable wireless Android Auto due to dropping connection with interference. The same areas drop my SiriusXM connection.

I now use the phone pocket in the console with a short USB cable. Works great if not a little more inconvenient.
You just can't beat hardwired, for sure

I was perfectly happy with the pad/wireless...but my wireless has begun flaking out. About half the time it won't connect anymore unless I reboot my phone. I have been using wired more and more. My iPhone Pro Max is too big for the console (I keep my wallet in there).

Also saw ProClip doesn't have a mount. Was thinking about using my RAM mount for a while. Just hate the hanging wire.

I was perfectly happy with the pad/wireless...but my wireless has begun flaking out. About half the time it won't connect anymore unless I reboot my phone. I have been using wired more and more. My iPhone Pro Max is too big for the console (I keep my wallet in there).

Also saw ProClip doesn't have a mount. Was thinking about using my RAM mount for a while. Just hate the hanging wire.

I ordered that same RAM mount, should be here today.

I ordered that same RAM mount, should be here today.
I used it in a few of my previous cars. It's a great piece of kit. Really sturdy.

Best part of the RAM gear is all the ways you can mix/match what you need. I recently repurposed the RAM as a GoPro holder for my wife's Wrangler. They sell a compatible fitting for the arm.

The proclip for the 2023 CT4 fits
Mine arrived and I installed it this weekend

IMG_0305.jpeg

This is the first car I've bought to which I didn't immediately add a phone mount. Like several others here, I'm pretty happy with the wireless charging pocked in the center consoleā€¦ at least so far. I may change my mind after spending some time with it. We'll see.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back