Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

BC Forged Wheels - CT5 Blackwing

Hello! I reached out to BC and they showed this same 5BW, but it looked like the owner lowered it. Can you help me confirm how much it was lowered?

I am scared to lower and messing with the magride due to different spring rates and suspension geometry, but I love this stance. I may consider lowering depending on how much. I'd also have to do a lot of research to confirm the pros and cons of lowering with magride.
Now I need details on what that is lowered on! Because that looks tits!

Now I need details on what that is lowered on! Because that looks tits!

My fault Sleepy! I think that picture is photoshopped! I was so excited until I called Paragon and Cody was not aware of any lowering available for the 5BW. I got off the call and zoomed in on the pic I posted and the tread on the tires is messed up. I am pretty sure it is photoshop! :hb

I know the swift springs are out there though. Give me a few months. I will lower mine and have the rims to post an actual picture soon.

Yes I just ordered some HCA165s. Reach out to Nick Klotz. He has all of the measurements for our cars and can tell you which models fit.
Damn those two-piece sets look beautiful.

My fault Sleepy! I think that picture is photoshopped! I was so excited until I called Paragon and Cody was not aware of any lowering available for the 5BW. I got off the call and zoomed in on the pic I posted and the tread on the tires is messed up. I am pretty sure it is photoshop! :hb

I know the swift springs are out there though. Give me a few months. I will lower mine and have the rims to post an actual picture soon.
I have heard a rumor that the Camaro Mag ride lowering springs from GM Performance will work on the Cadillacs

PART NO. 84225258†/Camaro SS Convertible without Magnetic Ride Control for 1SS/2SS

I have heard a rumor that the Camaro Mag ride lowering springs from GM Performance will work on the Cadillacs

PART NO. 84225258†/Camaro SS Convertible without Magnetic Ride Control for 1SS/2SS

I believe it, i had to use camaro extended lug studs to fit my 12 inch wide wheels on the back. Its GM, you know they arent making any novel parts where they can get away with it.

@Paragon Performance - I don't see any exhaust options on your web site. Timelines ? Are you fabbing the exhaust or does an aftermarket supplier finally offering something ?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back