Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

BC Forged Wheels - CT5 Blackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BW
We have worked with BC forged to now offer fitment for the CT5 Blackwing in several models.

Below is the RZ05 on our car. 19x10 +12 up front and 19x11.0 +50 out back.

Attachments

• DSC01740.jpg
    DSC01740.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 439
  • DSC01745 (1).jpg
    DSC01745 (1).jpg
    665 KB · Views: 420
  • DSC01765 (1).jpg
    DSC01765 (1).jpg
    704.4 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC01752.jpg
    DSC01752.jpg
    689 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC01750.jpg
    DSC01750.jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 399
  • DSC01708.jpg
    DSC01708.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 434
Yes I just ordered some HCA165s. Reach out to Nick Klotz. He has all of the measurements for our cars and can tell you which models fit.

Yes I just ordered some HCA165s. Reach out to Nick Klotz. He has all of the measurements for our cars and can tell you which models fit.
Can you send me his contact info? Thank you in advance

I reached out to him on his Facebook site.

We have worked with BC forged to now offer fitment for the CT5 Blackwing in several models.

Looks like you have some great options for the 5BW on your site! I saw some pucks on there for C8s. Do those fit any other vehicles?

Im surprised that the 19" fit over the CC's, Ive been told by just about everyone that you need to go to 20's because of the profiles of the inner barrels and clearance.

Im surprised that the 19" fit over the CC's, Ive been told by just about everyone that you need to go to 20's because of the profiles of the inner barrels and clearance.
Those are really wel made wheels from the looks of them. It appears they employ several of the new manufacturing techniques, a true forged wheel. Their website says they are made in Taiwan but that's why they are reasonably priced.

The wheel might have an enlarged outer rim barrel to allow BB clearance and that might be why they can fit as well as the stock 19s.

Notice the tapered barrel and spoke tracers, that provides much more strength and rigidity in areas where you need it most so that the wheel won't get stress fractures, bends or cracks from track use (or potholes).

Yeah man, these are pretty sweet.

What was the reasoning for reducing the front offset to +12 from the factory +20?

Was that needed for Carbon clearance?

nice that someone is doing the work to provide some options in wheel choices... that said, I have BC Forged on my M6, when ordering the wheels they will address any fitment issues and ask for all the parameters of your setup, they do some damn good work and make one helluva product... i wont be changing the wheels on my car but just wanted to provide some positive words from a BC owner to any of you thinking about it but are on the fence... good luck

That looks sharp and will look even better with a slight drop. I also appreciate the transparency because some other companies don't post any of their wheel specs :rolleyes:

What's the 411 on the exhaust tips?

do you have the weights of the front and rear with tires??

Also any chance you think 285s will fit up front and 315s on the rear on these wheels?

What was the reasoning for reducing the front offset to +12 from the factory +20?

Was that needed for Carbon clearance?

The +12 is to get the front out towards the fender for a more flush fitment.

What's the 411 on the exhaust tips?

Thats our muffler delete set up.

do you have the weights of the front and rear with tires??

Also any chance you think 285s will fit up front and 315s on the rear on these wheels?

Honestly to get the extra width you would need to half an inch wider on the wheels, and clearance would be SUPER tight on the inside by the suspension. I don't think it would work in the end, GM really maximized the area already.

Well, I did some measuring of my own tonight with some weighted string, tape and a digital caliper.

I suspended a rope from the outside edge, top dead centre, of the fender and quarter panel. I then measured the gap from the widest part of the factory rim/tire combo and the rope. The widest part isnt the rim, but rather the protruding lip from the tire itself which is intended to serve as a barrier from curbing your rims. I measured 5mm in the front and 2mm in the rear. You might even squeeze up to 6 and 3.

This means ideally you want 19x10 +15/14 and 19x11 +48/47.

Im not sure how Paragon reached the conclusion that +12 on the front was needed and then left the rear alone. Maybe Ive missed something?

Also keep in mind that if your alignment and camber differ from mine at factory settings then these measurements will change.

Curious to hear others input here.

Hello! I reached out to BC and they showed this same 5BW, but it looked like the owner lowered it. Can you help me confirm how much it was lowered?

I am scared to lower and messing with the magride due to different spring rates and suspension geometry, but I love this stance. I may consider lowering depending on how much. I'd also have to do a lot of research to confirm the pros and cons of lowering with magride.

Attachments

• DSC01753.png
    DSC01753.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 119

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace