Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Barrett Jackson

The CT5-V Blackwing car at Barrett was Rift, not summit white. Cars look stunning and so glad to see them go that high, what an amazing experience and so proud of the whole V-Team!

#IWorkForGM
The opinions expressed in the message are my own and do not represent that of Cadillac or GM.
Thanks for clearing that up. As I’ve stated previously, Rift is very chameleon like depending on the lighting.

The CT5-V Blackwing car at Barrett was Rift, not summit white. Cars look stunning and so glad to see them go that high, what an amazing experience and so proud of the whole V-Team!

#IWorkForGM
The opinions expressed in the message are my own and do not represent that of Cadillac or GM.
Wow! I could have sworn that was Summit White, my mistake. I did see a Rift CT4-V in person and it looked amazing. Maybe the lighting at Barrett was throwing me off or the cameras didn't translate the color very well. Thank you @Mirza Grebovic for getting me all squared away.

I thought rift was a little darker with a tint. No?
You are right, but with the bright lights present there it looked a lot lighter than really is, color plays in light. Summit is a true white and the two colors next to each other are very different.

#IWorkForGM
The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back