Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Barely used sts twin turbo kit

BEANIE1379

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Barely used CTS-V twin turbo kit

CTS-V Twin Turbo Kit
I am selling this for a friend of mine. Any and all questions will be answered as quick as possible. I can also pm the mechanics name and phone number who installed and uninstalled this kit if anyone needs. I highly suggest anyone living remotely close to come and actually view the kit if possible. I am located in Lafayette, LA. This kit was removed from a 2005 CTS-V with the LS6 motor approximately one month after installation to trade in the car. The car has been sold and the kit is all that remains. Everything down to the last washer and bolt are included. This kit was custom tuned originally but does come with a diablo tuner made to plug into the ECU for a basic tune. The kit was bought for $10k, which as I have researched is high. We are asking $6000 for the kit. Still looks brand new. There is minor damage on the intercooler mounting bracket, see pictures. This kit was made by STS

Include:
Boost pump
No injectors IMG_3397.jpgIMG_3390.jpgIMG_3391.jpgIMG_3392.jpgIMG_3393.jpgIMG_3394.jpgIMG_3395.jpgIMG_3396.jpg

Last edited:
Confused

Title says this is an "STS" kit but text says it is for a CTS V1 with LS6 motor.

I'm confused.

The name of the company that makes the kit is STS.
http://ststurbo.com

whats your email I can send you the piks.

Would be less confusing if the title was something like

Twin Turbo kit for CTS V and then include in the message that it is from STS Turbo since there are STS Cadillacs out there also.

Don't need the pics, don't have a CTS V1 or an STS.

Would be less confusing if the title was something like

Twin Turbo kit for CTS V and then include in the message that it is from STS Turbo since there are STS Cadillacs out there also.

Don't need the pics, don't have a CTS V1 or an STS.

Very good point, I appreciate your help.

Ahhhhh I thought this turbo kit was for an STS Cadillac... But what you meant was its a squires turbo system's turbo... Yea title (to us) is misleading. I know it wasnt on purpose.... Would probably get more interested people if it were titled cts-v twin turbo kit. If its an sts does that mean it is rear mount? I know what they are known for are the RMT (rear mount turbo's)

Ahhhhh I thought this turbo kit was for an STS Cadillac... But what you meant was its a squires turbo system's turbo... Yea title (to us) is misleading. I know it wasnt on purpose.... Would probably get more interested people if it were titled cts-v twin turbo kit. If its an sts does that mean it is rear mount? I know what they are known for are the RMT (rear mount turbo's)

On a side note I was "very" close to buying one of the sts universal twin turbo kits. I sent the email for pricing and everything. Never got an email back. :( I was gonna be awesome with those twin rear mount turbo's on my g37s.

I apologize for all the confusion, is it recommended I make a new thread with a better title? I am not seeing options to edit the title of this classified. Yes, the turbos are rear mounted.

Sorry again for confusion everyone, it appears my previous laptop wouldn't load the site properly to allow me to edit the title.

Sorry again for confusion everyone, it appears my previous laptop wouldn't load the site properly to allow me to edit the title.

seems like a pretty good deal. I would have taken you up on the offer had I bought a v1 instead of a v2

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back