Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

AW: Best of the Best Finalist - ATS

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '21 Vette)
Just wondering, has anyone on this forum bought a new ATS yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

Did see one at Colter Cadillac dealership in Chandler, AZ. BEAUTIFUL lines, etc...
Didn't drive one... too afraid that I'll want one. Retirement home in AZ comes first, I'm sorry to say.

Haven't driven one yet, sat in a few, like the looks--waiting for the ATS-V. Hopefully an ATS-V hardtop convertible!!

Then I'll have three V's, XLR-V, CTS-V, ATS-V:wink::wink:

Haven't driven one yet, sat in a few, like the looks--waiting for the ATS-V. Hopefully an ATS-V hardtop convertible!!

Then I'll have three V's, XLR-V, CTS-V, ATS-V:wink::wink:

You need to get an STS-V in the meantime so you have one of each model V now then add the ATS-V when they come out!

:chuckle:

I'm going to visit my dealer next week and see if I can take one for a test drive. Don't need to replace anything right now, just want to know how it feels and drives in case somebody asks. I'd like to drive the Turbo and the V6 versions just to see what they differences are.

If only the wife would let me!! My old '04 XLR is up for sale and still in fantastic condition, but she won't let me buy it back. :lol::lol:

.............................You need to get an STS-V in the meantime so you have one of each model V now then add the ATS-V when they come out!

:chuckle:

If only the wife would let me!! My old '04 XLR is up for sale and still in fantastic condition, but she won't let me buy it back. :lol::lol:

All things in moderation! 2 XLR Vs would not be moderation! :laugh:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners