Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone in Southern California willing to trade base CT5 Blackwing seats for the upgraded suede back Light gray and black seats

Leadfoot

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Picked up my car and haven’t had a chance to drive it much, But I LOVE it. I bought another customers order that they didn’t want and the only thing I don’t like is the light gray and white seats. Car is brand new and if anyone in Southern California is willing to trade their base black seats
for my $2900 option Cool Gray/Black seats with suede backs I am down. PM me if your interested.

Picked up my car and haven’t had a chance to drive it much, But I LOVE it. I bought another customers order that they didn’t want and the only thing I don’t like is the light gray and white seats. Car is brand new and if anyone in Southern California is willing to trade their base black seats
for my $2900 option Cool Gray/Black seats with suede backs I am down. PM me if your interested.
Dude I swear someone else on here just got base seats by mistake (salesman messed up order) and is about to pick up car in next few days. C'mon peeps let's help them out.
hug-kiss.gif

Last edited:
Dude I swear someone else on here just got base seats by mistake (salesman messed up order) and is about to pick up car in next few days. C'mon peeps let's help them out.

Here's the post from the Order Tracking thread.

If this actually happens it would be epic.

Guy appears to be in Florida. Y'all can drive out meet halfway in Central Texas. I'll come watch just for the lulz.

Aren't the mid trim grey seats also on the rear seats? If the plan is to swap bucket seats then your left with a half black half grey interior which would be strange. Unless your keeping the car forever, otherwise I could see it hurting you long term when you go to sell it.

Aren't the mid trim grey seats also on the rear seats? If the plan is to swap bucket seats then your left with a half black half grey interior which would be strange. Unless your keeping the car forever, otherwise I could see it hurting you long term when you go to sell it.

Me :
we-dont-need-all-the-details-adam-driver.gif

Me to @Exia :
scrubs-dr-cox.gif

Also me to @Exia :
youre-gonna-ruin-everything-reginald-hargreeves.gif

Finally me to everyone else :
pat-mcafee-beer.gif

As you can tell it's been a long day, been up since 4am and am now just getting ready for a Halloween party tonight... and I'm giddy with excitement over the Phillies about to steal Game 1 from the Astros!
phanatic-phillies.gif

Me :
View attachment 13831

Me to @Exia :
View attachment 13830

Also me to @Exia :
View attachment 13832

Finally me to everyone else :
View attachment 13834
As you can tell it's been a long day, been up since 4am and am now just getting ready for a Halloween party tonight... and I'm giddy with excitement over the Phillies about to steal Game 1 from the Astros!
View attachment 13836
I fix things for a living so sometimes I need to ruin something.

Could always say its a rare 1 of 1, maybe someone will pay extra with goats

You guys are making this waaaaay too complicated. Just swap cars:

Car A:
A 2022 Rift Metallic Manual with the light gray and black suede back seats, carbon ceramic breaks, and Bronze rims and Calipers, Sunroof, and Black capped mirrors

Car B:
Rift 6M with jet black mid-level seats, ceramic brakes, bronze wheels w/bronze calipers, park assist, pdr

cc @Megamike55

The more I think about it, the more genius this thread is.

We need 8 mad men with 8 different colored cars to get together and swap body panels, like those old VW Harlequin cars.

Don’t forget the interior of the doors too.

That's a good point. To really swap interiors you need to swap front and rear door armrests and console bin covers too.

You would definitely need to switch a bunch of parts, front and rear seats, arm rests, on both doors and center cubby holder, would still be off also because base seats don’t come with suede interior accents. It is not a viable plan. It is funny because the cars are so hard to get, and everyone is ending up with options that other people want. Too bad no one would really want to swap cars, because they know what kind of lunatics buy these cars and the way they drive. On some level it actually makes sense.

I can’t really see the seats when I am driving and I didn’t buy the car for the iinterior or the looks anyway. I bought it for the drive, and I am loving that part.

Last edited:
You would definitely need to switch a bunch of parts, front and rear seats, arm rests, on both doors and center cubby holder, would still be off also because base seats done come Suede accents. It is not a viable plan. it is funny because the cars are so hard to get everyone is ending up
With options that other people want. Too bad no one would really want to swap cars, because they know what kind of lunatics buy these cars. On some level it actually make sense.

I can’t really see the seats when I am driving and I didn’t bust the car for the iinterior or the looks anyway. I bought it for the drive, and I am loving that part.
I wasn't kidding - in the context of this thread. It is the easier option (yes reg & all that is a pain) IMHO as it's better than having a patchwork interior.

Good to hear you are enjoying the important bit of BW ownership, they are beauts to drive!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back