Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone here ordered CT4 Blacking Track Edition?

NavM

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 Blackwing Sebring IMSA Edition (sometime in the future)
With only 297 being produced, are all of them spoken for?

I realize they may not be popular here, but are these still available to order? I have my 6 MT CT4 BW locked in at MSRP, but the same dealer told me if they get a track edition, it will be at least 20K mark up. I've contacted a few other dealer and it's the same story. Compared to a similarly optioned CT4 BW, it's about for 4K more, but you get a unique interior trim and CF seats, and of course a few silly badges. Would you get order one if you could?

Yes I’m ordering one at MSRP and no they shouldn’t all be spoken for. Allocations are still being released it seems.

If it appeals to you and you get it at sticker price :sneaky: then go for it!
No one knows for certain but it sure looks like the only way to get CF in a 23MY 4BW right now.

I've been trying with a couple dealers to get one and they are telling me that they cant officially order yet because CF is on constraint...Can anyone confirm the same or has anybody officially got one ordered??

I've been trying with a couple dealers to get one and they are telling me that they cant officially order yet because CF is on constraint...Can anyone confirm the same or has anybody officially got one ordered??
I don’t believe that anyone is beyond 1100 yet.

The Track Editions apparently skipped 2000 and went directly to 3000 from 1100 due to being manually selected. I'm at 3000 with a TPW of 02/20/23 for a Road Atlanta version.

The Track Editions apparently skipped 2000 and went directly to 3000 from 1100 due to being manually selected. I'm at 3000 with a TPW of 02/20/23 for a Road Atlanta version.
Yikes! 6 months from order to production, what's production to delivery? Another month or so after?

Yikes! 6 months from order to production, what's production to delivery? Another month or so after?
The Road Atlanta version is the last to be produced. The other 2 versions will be produced sooner. Apparently, they're producing them in batches.

The Road Atlanta version is the last to be produced. The other 2 versions will be produced sooner. Apparently, they're producing them in batches.
Ah OK interested. Thanks for that info. Makes sense now (your long wait, not necessarily what they're doing :) )

Thanks for the info. I just checked my order and it also skipped 2000. It's also at 3000 with a TPW of 1/23/23 for Sebring.

Wait, is that why you changed your name to Sticker Boy? If so that is awesome. 👍

Yes I’m ordering one at MSRP and no they shouldn’t all be spoken for. Allocations are still being released it seems.
So you're getting your car at...sticker?

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners