Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone have pics or videos of Xpel Stealth PPF on their CT5BW?

View attachment 19777View attachment 19778
They did the side skirts in gloss to match the rear diffuser but don’t care for it so swapping that to stealth as well, but otherwise car looks pretty amazing

Car looks INCREDIBLE.
I agree all matte is the way to go.

Almost all of the cars I've seen matte wrapped, keep the gloss black accents, and it makes no sense to me.

Most also seem to get black wheels, which looks terrible to me.
Glad to see you went with a wheel that shows some contrast, so you can see the wheel design, and it contrasts with the body.

View attachment 19777View attachment 19778
They did the side skirts in gloss to match the rear diffuser but don’t care for it so swapping that to stealth as well, but otherwise car looks pretty amazing
Looks great. My current C63 is matte dark gray, almost black. It's probably the only thing I'll miss when I move to the Blackwing, even though dealing with actual matte paint can be a huge pain in the ass. Haven't seen the Frost Noir in person yet, but there are some closeup photos online from dealers and it doesn't look as high quality as the Mercedes matte. Almost looked like there was orange peel in the matte finish itself. The Stealth is definitely the way to go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back