Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Another new guy from Texas

JWmBishop

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 XTS4 VSport Platinum
Howdy all. Just recently joined the forum to see what all I can learn and share on the XTS4 Vsport we recently bought. So far I love this car. The wife and I own and show a 57 Chevy 3100 (very customized, FI 383 @ 528 HP), a 2004 Pontiac GTO (1 of 271 with RPO - bone stock except for my tweaks to the induction for better airflow and brembo brakes), and a 2011 Wrangler JK Unlimited heavily modified for rock crawling (not only do I show the JK I do the Jamboree @ Rubicon Trail in her every year). The XTS4 Vsport has grabbed a ton of attention at the 3 cruise ins I have taken it to - so I am very happy so far!

I came from a strong background in coachcrafting - from age 5 all the way to 35 I worked on built and modified race cars, customs and classics. A back injury put me behind the desk and I figured if I can't do the work I love (job enjoyment is part of the compensation package for me) - I will have to do work that makes money instead! So I changed career paths and now run a multi unit franchise tax operation. So the only automotive work I do now is my own cars - I outsource very little - paint and such specialty work. I do all my own fabrication and building. Had to rent a shop just for the toys when we outgrew the driveway and three car garage. (toys, tow truck, trailer and etc take up a bunch of space).

My first new Caddy was a 2002 Anniversary DTS. She has just over 285K totally problem free miles on her now. So in retiring her (Donor Car for next project?) - I bought the V.

Hopefully I will find friends and cohorts here - I love the exchange of ideas between folks who are fellow gear heads. Bench racing is so much fun and wrecks don't cost ya money!!!

Welcome!

Glad to have you here.

The Vsports are getting a lot of attention.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back