Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aftermarket Wheels for CT5-V Blackwing

FormerM3

Follow me on IG: @FormerM3
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hi friends,

I've read a couple threads on aftermarket wheels for the CT5-V Blackwing.

But I'd like to open it up as I'm going through the process of researching aftermarket wheels for 19 or 20" rims.

If you had any success with a set or a rec I'd love to hear them. Thank you in advance.

-Eric

Get some Forgelines.......go to their website, see what you like and they make them for you. I'd get the 1 piece forged.

I went with HRE 305s, love the look and a slight nod to my love for porsches.

I dont usually get wheels outside of OEM ones for my cars but the factory options for the blackwing are pretty weak.

Did you get 20” HRE 305s? Got pics? That design must look awesome on blackwing.
I would never in my life go up on rim diameter. This is my daily driver and I live in Chicago and extensively track my car.

Attachments

• D0E811A3-C091-4489-A4D1-1BAD085169E1.jpeg
    D0E811A3-C091-4489-A4D1-1BAD085169E1.jpeg
    249.5 KB · Views: 59
  • FD8CF2FB-0B97-42B9-A5DD-40060D9C2C58.jpeg
    FD8CF2FB-0B97-42B9-A5DD-40060D9C2C58.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5188.jpeg
    IMG_5188.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 51
  • 2A7F2012-6AA1-4A91-A325-A01E347FAFB7.jpeg
    2A7F2012-6AA1-4A91-A325-A01E347FAFB7.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4480.jpeg
    IMG_4480.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7417.jpeg
    IMG_7417.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 66
Hi friends,

I've read a couple threads on aftermarket wheels for the CT5-V Blackwing.

But I'd like to open it up as I'm going through the process of researching aftermarket wheels for 19 or 20" rims.

If you had any success with a set or a rec I'd love to hear them. Thank you in advance.

-Eric
Apex.

Can't be beat for price/performance. Fully forged. I also AutoX and Track my car and I am using the apex in 19" OEM fitment. They did have a set of Falken RT660s, but RE-71RS's are being mounted next week.

I would never in my life go up on rim diameter. This is my daily driver and I live in Chicago and extensively track my car.
What a fantastic
What a fantastic fitment, thanks for sharing! I do agree factory options are meh. And exactly why I am looking!!

Has anybody tried the 20" Aerolarri on the 5 BW? I am wondering how the ride quality on these rims feel vs OEM.

Apex.

Can't be beat for price/performance. Fully forged. I also AutoX and Track my car and I am using the apex in 19" OEM fitment. They did have a set of Falken RT660s, but RE-71RS's are being mounted next week.

I’d love to get these in bronze but seems like they only come in black and silver. I wonder if it’s worth asking Apex.

I’d love to get these in bronze but seems like they only come in black and silver. I wonder if it’s worth asking Apex.
100%. They already make the rears in bronze. Just need those fronts.

Picked up my Apex VS5RS wheels last year during their Black Friday sale. Extremely light wheels, and great design. They seem to have a very OEM like design, which I love. Rears are a tad more aggressive than the originals. Fronts are the same width and offset. I swapped over the factory 4S tires and TPS sensors to these.
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2861.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg
IMG_2759.jpeg

Picked up my Apex VS5RS wheels last year during their Black Friday sale. Extremely light wheels, and great design. They seem to have a very OEM like design, which I love. Rears are a tad more aggressive than the originals. Fronts are the same width and offset. I swapped over the factory 4S tires and TPS sensors to these. View attachment 25144View attachment 25145View attachment 25146View attachment 25147

DAMN!!! Those look sooo much better than the graphite black stock OEM ones. Thanks for posting. Me want some in bronze!!

Picked up my Apex VS5RS wheels ... Rears are a tad more aggressive than the originals.
By more aggressive, are you referring to the offset?

Those look fabulous. I generally don't like black wheels, even on a black car, but for those I think I could make an exception!

Anyone by chance running the Apex SM10RS in Black?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back