Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Aerolarri Wheels for CT4 BW

XjonesX

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BW
I've been looking for some wheels for my summer tires.
I've seen and read the long thread on Apex wheels, However nothing they had suited my fancy.
I found a few dated threads on Aerolarri wheels here in the forums, and wonder if anyone had recent experience with these wheels from Aerolarri?
Apparently they are custom milled somewhere over seas and sent to your address in 7 weeks.
The guy (Chet Baigh - owner?) is apparently in Chicago though.
I don't mind dropping the $ and waiting 7 weeks for my wheels, but I'd be interested to make sure everything is on the up & up with the company, and if anyone has had any issues with the forged type wheels they sell?
link for anyone interested...
CT5-V & CT4-V Blackwing *Easy-Buy* - Full Set of 4 + Shipping

I would like to order theses this weekend, but I thought I might ask around here first to see if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!

These are very popular with Corvette owners. Good quality for the price. If I get aftermarket wheels it will be these or Apex.

Last edited:
Ok..., thanks for the heads up...., I'll go peruse the vette forums for some info.
Thanks, Again.

I’m a vette guy and have ordered two separate sets of Aerolarri wheels. No issues at all with the wheels. They are nice and Chet, owner, will modify a wheel or create a new design if there is something else that you like. He was easy to work with. Also, if you hit him up on FB messenger, ask him for a discount code, he will give you one.

Last edited:
I've been looking for some wheels for my summer tires.
I've seen and read the long thread on Apex wheels, However nothing they had suited my fancy.
I found a few dated threads on Aerolarri wheels here in the forums, and wonder if anyone had recent experience with these wheels from Aerolarri?
Apparently they are custom milled somewhere over seas and sent to your address in 7 weeks.
The guy (Chet Baigh - owner?) is apparently in Chicago though.
I don't mind dropping the $ and waiting 7 weeks for my wheels, but I'd be interested to make sure everything is on the up & up with the company, and if anyone has had any issues with the forged type wheels they sell?
link for anyone interested...
CT5-V & CT4-V Blackwing *Easy-Buy* - Full Set of 4 + Shipping

I would like to order theses this weekend, but I thought I might ask around here first to see if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks!
I use my set for track and autocross. Haven’t had any issues yet. I follow good safety practices and do a full inspection of each wheel for cracks prior to popping them on. So far it all looks good!

I somehow failed to notice you posted this same link.
Lol, Np. Yeah..., after I went and looked at the vett forums, I decided to pull the trigger today. Looks like the beginning of July when I will receive them. Lucky I found a code to use that save me $200, which paid for their Max grab lug nuts for free. Now I guess I need to find a reliable, reasonable price for 4 TPMS sensors.

Well....., I already own the chrome/polished aluminum stocks, so I thought I might do something a bit different with some color. My car is black, so I went with the Sonic Breaker wheel with brass mist matte.
Gives it that old, "Smokey & the bandit" vibe. I went with the stock size. Luckly that link above makes it easy to know your tire size and order. I didn't have any issues other than hitting the "Commit" button to purchase. lol.

Attachments

• cadillac-ct4-v-wheel-size-4.jpg
    cadillac-ct4-v-wheel-size-4.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 17
Just realized after the fact, " I bought the wheels" that Aerolarrie had a AR app for my phone.
Kinda wish I had seen that prior, but still happy with my purchase though.
Here is a screenshot with the AR wheels.
IMG_1292.PNG

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners