Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V CT4-V BW: Alignment Questions (non-track use)

Cadillac CT4-V model

Fawkes

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing 6MT
I'm completely new to this platform coming from sporty JPN and VW cars that didn't have much alignment adjustments from the factory. I'm not looking to track the car and like how the stock alignment was set coming from the factory. I typically get a lifetime alignment from Firestone/Tires Plus for my cars and have some questions before taking this BW in for alignment:
  1. Are all parameters adjustable in the BW? If so, to what degree?
  2. Does anyone have the typical alignment specs of the CT4-V BW from the factory?
  3. I think I saw a post saying the factory settings for camber are aggressive. Has anyone lessen those settings for street use and was there noticeable loss in handling?
Thanks. I appreciate any advice for this newbie.

1.) Front and Rear camber are adjustable as is toe
2.) Road settings are roughly -1.5F/-1.0R chamber with .2 total toe in per axle
3.) They aren't. You can easily run -2.0 chamber on a street car with summer tires and the tires will wear out before the chamber does them in.

1.) Front and Rear camber are adjustable as is toe
2.) Road settings are roughly -1.5F/-1.0R chamber with .2 total toe in per axle
3.) They aren't. You can easily run -2.0 chamber on a street car with summer tires and the tires will wear out before the chamber does them in.
Thank you. I appreciate you answering my questions. I do have a follow-up question: is the camber adjustable at the lower control arm or on top of the strut in engine bay?

Last edited:
Thank you. I appreciate you answering my questions. I do have a follow-up question: is the camber adjustable at the lower control arm or on top of the strut in engine bay?

It's actually both and you need to adjust both to get to the roughly claimed -2.5F chamber. Unless you do decide to go more aggressive, they shouldn't need to be touched as they will be set to the least aggressive from the factory.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back