Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

A few hot laps at VIR with CT4-V Blacking

Nice!!! Glad your having fun with it, I know the rodeo was a bit tough at begining.

Car & Driver does the Lightning Lap there every year. Super cool view of the track and you passing all those other guys !!

I'm gonna be there with mine next weekend, it'll be my first time there I'm looking forward to it. Are you planning on doing any other events with PCA Potomac? I've got their Pitt Race event in June on my schedule.

I'm gonna be there with mine next weekend, it'll be my first time there I'm looking forward to it. Are you planning on doing any other events with PCA Potomac? I've got their Pitt Race event in June on my schedule.
Hopefully Summit Point in July.
Pitt Race is awesome, you’ll have tons of fun. And it’s a great club to ride with.

Don’t forget the V-Club is doing an event there at the end of July with Hooked on Driving. I’ll be there coaching all 3 days.
Do me a favor, if you get a choice in picking students names, and grab mine on Sunday, haha - I'll need all the help I can get

I am very existed to be joining the other Cadillac V Performance owners on Saturday and Sunday with my newly installed "VIR Track Edition" package ...

1689286086647.jpeg

Do me a favor, if you get a choice in picking students names, and grab mine on Sunday, haha - I'll need all the help I can get
Drop me a DM with your name and email. I can contact Ken at HOD and try to make that happen. I’ll be there all 3 days.

I'll be there too! I have paid for instructor on Sunday...who is your next best guy???? LOL
I don’t know who HOD has signed up, but they have a great crew of coaches. I’m sure you’ll get a great coach and I’m happy chat any time.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back