Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

94 Used CT4-V Blackwings for sale

I never thought the 4BW was going to be some collectors car. I knew the 4 was better for me when I sat in a 5 and it felt like a boat. Also the $50k I saved is enough to buy a whole other car :)

With that being said I do think the 6MTs will hold there value for a long time as the wiggle stick goes away.

Indeed, I get the baseline here is repetitive dad-meme GIFs, but I put a smirky smiley on the end 😀
I will start using [joke][/joke] tags just to be on the safe side going forward!
Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Sometimes it's with you, maybe at times its at you. Hopefully they both are from you. Enjoy. LOL! ;)

@M2Cto4BW

I think some of the 4 buyers were like me. Couldn't get an allocation for a 5, so bought a 4 instead. I thought I'd keep my 4 and order a 2024 5 and trade the 4. Lucky for me, a preowned 5 with almost no miles became available almost identical to my order and I traded my 4 for what I paid for it.

Prices are getting very attractive on 4's. Another $5-10K and I'd be tempted to buy another one as a daily driver.
Pretty much my situation but I screwed the pooch in overpaying for my 4BW. I came across a 5BW that was similar to my 5BW order so I sold the 4BW for a loss in Aug at $75K (paid $82K). I jumped on the car since it was the only M6 with CF1 & 2 package on it (#111 Collectors with less than 100 miles ). I would be in a worst situation now if I tried to sell it in the current market.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back