Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

5 months later and no allocations at dealer!

Sewell Cadillac? I don't know of any other dealership that gets as many black wings as them. To be around 50th in line for a 5 black wing in August some would deem that impossible for 2022
67852889.jpg

Ordered my Blackwing back in November with 15 orders ahead of me at my dealer.

Called last week to see how much I’ve moved up on the list. Still 15 orders ahead of me! Anyone know why this could be? Is the factory slowing down or is my dealer just not getting allocations? The dealer promised I would get it eventually since I placed the order and made a deposit .But at this point I’m starting to worry I’ll never see my Blackwing. Should I trust them or find a different dealer to handle my order?
In good faith they should refund your deposit UNTIL they get an allocation. My dealer said they didn't want a deposit, i.e. wouldn't take one without being able to project when they'd have an allocation. So still waiting. Called two other large dealers in TX and one said they will not take BW orders period until the backlog starts to clear. Currently cross-shopping for a Plan B car.

In good faith they should refund your deposit UNTIL they get an allocation. My dealer said they didn't want a deposit, i.e. wouldn't take one without being able to project when they'd have an allocation. So still waiting. Called two other large dealers in TX and one said they will not take BW orders period until the backlog starts to clear. Currently cross-shopping for a Plan B car.
There's a plan B???? 🤯

I have to say, Like @Tall Steve says, the BW4 is a lot of fun to drive and I find myself doing things with the 4 that I would not do wiith my 5.
I went the opposite way. Found CT4 too small and crammed so sold it and placed order for CT5. If only, I have known that I would be waiting this long for it.... (ordered back in August).

On the plus side.. my plan B car has been amazing except for the the worst ever dealership experience that I am currently facing.

I would seek alternate options. I have more orders than anyone and my oldest ones dont go back that far....
I hear ya, thanks. I wanted to buy it locally and give my dealer the business. I tried to play it straight by only placing one order. Either way, my salesman reached out to me earlier today and said he expects to receive a “limited number” of 5 BWs in Q2 and Q3 so it looks like it won’t be too much longer for me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back