Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

4BW wheel fitment question

cab777

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Apologies in advance for such a noob question, but wheel fitment confuses me. I have a 4BW and am wondering if the factory 5BW 19" wheels would fit on my car? I like how the OEM wheels look, but would prefer a slightly wider wheel/tire for more traction in the summer. Is cost just the limiting issue here vs aftermarket wheels? Thanks!

Apologies in advance for such a noob question, but wheel fitment confuses me. I have a 4BW and am wondering if the factory 5BW 19" wheels would fit on my car? I like how the OEM wheels look, but would prefer a slightly wider wheel/tire for more traction in the summer. Is cost just the limiting issue here vs aftermarket wheels? Thanks!
IDK if you have FB. If you do, join CT4/CT4-V/CT4-V Blackwing Owners and look up Rick Wade's post from a few days ago. He put 5BW wheels on a 4BW. I attached the screenshot of his post.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 9.18.57 PM.png

I don't have FB, so that's super helpful. Really appreciate it!
They’ll fit, but you have to change the front tires and kick it down one series because the stock 5BW tires are too tall. Stock rears are fine.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back