Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

She made me put up pimp lights too, lol........View attachment 17173
That backyard looks fun! I am too embarrassed to post photos of my backyard in the daylight. My wife won't let me call Scott's to treat the lawn because of the kids playing in the yard... something about getting cancer from the chemicals.

All I can do is focus on the front yard, which I'm in the process of installing kichler landscape lighting. I don't find yard work very rewarding but somehow installing landscaping lights is therapeutic.

Around here, if you turn on the lights in your pool at night all the bugs are attracted to the water and it sucks.

Texas looks really crowded...you should move here to NJ where we have space to stretch out... 🤣

My backyard is a bit less usable than yours this time of year!!
0181d5ad43a35208f7595a43a6a0afe03aeb2dabf0.jpg

Two summers in a row we had power outages and I lost a thousand dollars in food each time. Of course since it was installed it hasn't needed to run for more than an hour. The peace of mind is well worth it!!

Nice job! After I did my cheap lights a friend of mine told me about a company that does really bad to the bone LED lights around the house and backyard...
3672.jpg

Here is my recommendation. Get the ones that have a little edge that catches the rain and sprinkler water. It makes them look really cool.

Two summers in a row we had power outages and I lost a thousand dollars in food each time. Of course since it was installed it hasn't needed to run for more than an hour. The peace of mind is well worth it!!

Also, think of the good karma you are accumulating. If you hadn't bought the generator there surely would have been more outages. You *personally* are preventing extended power outages for your whole region!

Also, think of the good karma you are accumulating. If you hadn't bought the generator there surely would have been more outages. You *personally* are preventing extended power outages for your whole region!
I never considered that option. Now if only I could find a way to turn off the power to my @sshole neighbor.

@Throat Yogurt ... what do you mean not much

@Throat Yogurt ... what do you mean 'less usable... this time of year!!"

This was my pool yesterday... my son had a couple buddies over for a swim after school!
View attachment 17187
Dafuq? How's that natural gas bill?? 😲

We are on propane so it would literally cost me a second and probably third Blackwing payment every month to have my pool open right now.

Dafuq? How's that natural gas bill?? 😲

We are on propane so it would literally cost me a second and probably third Blackwing payment every month to have my pool open right now.
I don't always keep it warm... just filter running when very cold. Hot tub heats up in 30 minutes whenever I want to use and I saw it was hitting 70 yesterday, so I turned up the heat for the whole pool for a day and a half prior. Rarely need any chemicals when it's this cold plus save on opening/ closing pool. It's just prettier this way🤷‍♂️

I was out for 14 days during Sandy. I was working 16 hr days with mutual aid crews a couple of hours from home.I work for PSE&G NJs largest utility. I finally pulled a crew to restore power to my neighborhood. Needless to say I too invested in a NG standby generator. Except for weekly self test runs hasn't run for more than 45 minutes since. Still piece of mind.

I don't always keep it warm... just filter running when very cold. Hot tub heats up in 30 minutes whenever I want to use and I saw it was hitting 70 yesterday, so I turned up the heat for the whole pool for a day and a half prior. Rarely need any chemicals when it's this cold plus save on opening/ closing pool. It's just prettier this way🤷‍♂️
Indeed it is. I didn't even know it was *possible* to keep your pool open all winter. 😲

At today's propane prices, opening and closing costs would pay for about 2 days of heating. :(

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back