Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

'23 model year colors

I’m struggling with this. I’ve only ever had white cars. A wise man once told me “if it looks good on a mini-van, it shouldn’t go on a sports car” and that’s stuck with me. I’ve got a 5BW in Rift on order but I’m tempted to change it up to Blaze or Electric. The problem for me is I think this car is special as a sleeper. Whites and blacks help keep it under the radar. I think there’s something to be said about the fastest cars on the road not being noticed. Thus lies my confliction
I feel the same. I had Rift on order. My wife has a white Tesla and my son has a blue Honda so part of me wants to look at a different color than those. So, now I changed my order to Blaze Orange but I may change my mind again before this allocation ever gets accepted.

I think the issue is we are not used to seeing interesting colors on Cadillacs but I think they are trying to change that and appeal to a younger/broader demographic as well. Trying to make the brand appear more fun.

I get the sleeper idea but not sure it is really valid anymore with EVs becoming commonplace soon. Most EVs look boring but will wind up roasting our Blackwings from 0-60, 30-70mph, etc.

I get the sleeper idea but not sure it is really valid anymore with EVs becoming commonplace soon. Most EVs look boring but will wind up roasting our Blackwings from 0-60, 30-70mph, etc.
Someone shared this the other day. Makes me laugh every time someone brings up EVs.

1663419401431.png

I spend a good deal of time in LA for work and EV drivers don’t tend to hot rod. The most aggressive drivers seem to be in Prii and Corolla type cars.

The strategy for racing the fast EVs is only to do it in the boonies where they burn up their charge and are forced to drive 45 to get to the next distant charger.

My first sighting of Midnight Steel Metallic in the wild. I wouldn't pick the color, but its a lot more interesting in person. In the right lighting it can look silver-ish, but direct light its full "Buick blue".

The orange peal is considerable, very surprised by that element.

Attachments

• 20230205_160433.jpg
    20230205_160433.jpg
    1,013.8 KB · Views: 139
  • 20230205_160438.jpg
    20230205_160438.jpg
    891.3 KB · Views: 136
Both of my previous orders were Electric Blue but I'm digging the Midnight Steel Metallic (with Tan interior).

I saw a regular CT5 with Midnight Steel the other day in a parking lot. It feels a bit bland to me. I guess I was expecting a bit more...something...but it wasn't there.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back