Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

'23 model year colors

jbawden

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 5BW 6M
When I was at the dealer last Friday, you know, ordering my 5BW :happyanim: I took some pictures of the brochure detailing new colors. I'm sure many have seen these in person already figured I would post them nonetheless. Midnight steel looks just like it does in images, I was unimpressed. It looked dated, like something from a Buick Skylark in 1975. Radiant Red is going to be amazing, even the small chip looked 10mm deep. With a good ceramic detail its going to literally glow in evening light.

Attachments

• 20220909_122022.jpg
    20220909_122022.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 20220909_122031.jpg
    20220909_122031.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 20220909_122032.jpg
    20220909_122032.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 20220909_122040.jpg
    20220909_122040.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 271
These were posted a while ago. The new silver I saw in person last week and it was 👌🏼👌🏼. Very curious to see midnight steel.

Radiant Red on 2023 Camaro

0A187345-4E18-413C-9B7A-E854D8A43B84.jpeg

9373EF9A-0693-433C-B611-D16C463725CD.jpeg

94D667A5-1475-4263-8200-AF4AE9A9CE6E.jpeg

C7EAE537-16D1-4497-B340-1E03E3C7371B.jpeg

Love the red in the third pic, but don’t like it in the second pic. Guess I’ll have to see it in real life!

These were posted a while ago. The new silver I saw in person last week and it was 👌🏼👌🏼. Very curious to see midnight steel.
I know that, but those images are buried in some other thread. I thought this might be a place to share real pictures of these new colors for easier reference going forward.

Love the red in the third pic, but don’t like it in the second pic. Guess I’ll have to see it in real life!
Yeah, the lighting is key. I think this new red will look great in the sun like most metallic paints but I think the Infared looks a little better in both sun and shade. I was considering it but think I will stick the the Blaze Orange I have on order. If it looked like Wild Cherry on the 2022 Camaro I would pick that awesome red.

It is strange that GM ditched the best red (wild cherry/Infared) and silver (Satin Steel) they ever made for slightly less attractive Radiant red and Argent silver.

Yeah, the lighting is key. I think this new red will look great in the sun like most metallic paints but I think the Infared looks a little better in both sun and shade. I was considering it but think I will stick the the Blaze Orange I have on order. If it looked like Wild Cherry on the 2022 Camaro I would pick that awesome red.

It is strange that GM ditched the best red (wild cherry/Infared) and silver (Satin Steel) they ever made for slightly less attractive Radiant red and Argent silver.
100% agree with you man. Loved both those, and even shadow metallic. Not sure on any of the replacements.

I love electric blue, but it’s so loud. Not sure I’ll love it 8 years from now.

I keep my cars ten years. Five year stagger between the wife and I. I’ve been window shopping, playing with the configurator, and living vicariously through you guys for over a year :). Should be placing an order next year…

The 5BW may be one of those cars that one keeps for as long as parts are available. It really is that good and in 10 years the only option will be a bland ICE car or an EV.

100% agree with you man. Loved both those, and even shadow metallic. Not sure on any of the replacements.

I love electric blue, but it’s so loud. Not sure I’ll love it 8 years from now.

Yeah, my brain is still adjusting to the fun colors on a Cadillac. Part of me likes the classy Rift color and part of me likes the red and orange.

I have Black Raven now, I like it as it tends to look aggressive but I keep finding myself in black cars for some reason and looking for some different. Wife has a white Tesla and son has a blue Honda.

You could always go with the blue you like and if you get tired of it you can wrap it some other color.

I keep my cars ten years. Five year stagger between the wife and I. I’ve been window shopping, playing with the configurator, and living vicariously through you guys for over a year :). Should be placing an order next year…
We do the same thing.

Yeah, my brain is still adjusting to the fun colors on a Cadillac. Part of me likes the classy Rift color and part of me likes the red and orange.

I have Black Raven now, I like it as it tends to look aggressive but I keep finding myself in black cars for some reason and looking for some different. Wife has a white Tesla and son has a blue Honda.

You could always go with the blue you like and if you get tired of it you can wrap it some other color.
As mentioned above, the red is something we will have to see in person because it looks so different based on lighting.

Blue and orange both look great, but you have to be ok with grabbing attention.

You definitely don't want retirement metallic beige. 😉

The new mustang just came out, and besides looking like a great overall car, they introduced a new color called Vapor Blue Metallic. I think midnight steel might be pretty similar. Looks awesome on the Stang, IMO.

Mustang in Vapor Blue plus paint chips from website:
vapor blue.png

CT4 V in midnight plus paint chips and website paint chip:
ct4 midnight.png

Comparison of website paint chips, who knows how valid this is :) Vapor on left, midnight steel on right.
vapor vs midnight.png

As mentioned above, the red is something we will have to see in person because it looks so different based on lighting.

Blue and orange both look great, but you have to be ok with grabbing attention.

You definitely don't want retirement metallic beige. 😉
I wonder why they chose retirement metallic beige for the Road Atlanta Track Edition? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back