Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

23/24 orders for CT4 BW

DAC17

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V
Anyone have their 2023 order changed to a 2024? I was told that my order for a 2023, submitted in May, would not be built and that the dealer was changing it to a 2024, with appropriate price increases. Uh oh...

You might want to talk to Delaware Cadillac. I understand that they have multiple incoming. The same thing happened last year at the end of July. That is how I finally got mine. At the time, I had orders with (2) dealers for 5 months.

Anyone have their 2023 order changed to a 2024? I was told that my order for a 2023, submitted in May, would not be built and that the dealer was changing it to a 2024, with appropriate price increases. Uh oh...
23 ordering ended during May, so if it was not early enough, then it would have to go to a 24. Dealer should have warned you.

23 ordering ended during May, so if it was not early enough, then it would have to go to a 24. Dealer should have warned you.
They actually told me there was a chance of this happening. Maybe I should just change it to a 5BW...

They actually told me there was a chance of this happening. Maybe I should just change it to a 5BW...
This would depend on if your dealer gets enough 5BW allocation in one model year to accomodate you being at the end of the line to receive a '24 otherwise you may be waiting for a '25.

A 4BW is easier to get and you will certainly get a '24.

This would depend on if your dealer gets enough 5BW allocation in one model year to accomodate you being at the end of the line to receive a '24 otherwise you may be waiting for a '25.

A 4BW is easier to get and you will certainly get a '24.
For sure. Was just kidding (sort of...)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners