Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4V Blackwing?

The order guide for the 2025 CT4-V/Blackwing was posted on GM's fleet website last week. You can see it attached or at

This should quell any fears that the model was being cut...however I do think it was on the chopping block but the recent dip in EV sales forced GM to pivot and extend the model another year or so. The fact that the guide reflects 0 changes from 2024 further emphasizes this.

If you want to order one, GM normally opens retail orders for a new MY within a month of posting this guide. You can take the RPO codes to help streamline the process at your dealer.
Thanks for sharing. When would you expect pricing?

The order guide for the 2025 CT4-V/Blackwing was posted on GM's fleet website last week. You can see it attached or at

This should quell any fears that the model was being cut...however I do think it was on the chopping block but the recent dip in EV sales forced GM to pivot and extend the model another year or so. The fact that the guide reflects 0 changes from 2024 further emphasizes this.

If you want to order one, GM normally opens retail orders for a new MY within a month of posting this guide. You can take the RPO codes to help streamline the process at your dealer.
a couple of new colors and no more BDT. Deep Space Metallic and Typhoon Metallic seem new while I thought Drift Metallic was already available.

Last edited:
Magnesium wheels might finally exist? Hot damn. Now I'm wondering if the 5VBW will finally offer them.

Did anyone notice this as new for the 2025 4BW?:

(RSN) 18" Magnesium wheel with Satin Graphite finish

I don't see that anywhere in the 2025 order guide under V/BW. I even looked twice. I wonder if it's already been deleted?

I don't see that anywhere in the 2025 order guide under V/BW. I even looked twice. I wonder if it's already been deleted?
Agree, but it was listed under the "New for 2025" button.

as of right now, the only data that I have is below... The inforamiton provided to the dealer breaks apart CT5 and CT5-V into two different dates but its only showing one set of dates for the CT4, which leads me to believe they are combined in togather..

2025 Cadillac CT4
  1. 06/03/2024 | Model Year Startup Date
  2. 04/18/2024 | Expected Dealer Order Entry Date

Would also be very curious what the refreshed 5 front end would look like on its 4 counterpart (though it sounds like that likely is not in the cards). The 4 and 5 always looked pretty different, so it would be cool to see what sorts of subtle changes they would make to the new 5 fascia to make the 4 unique. Not sure I necessarily like the new 5 front end better, but I do like that the headlights look closer to Cadillac’s GTP headlights in IMSA/WEC.

Agree I like that the new 5 headlights look more like the previous gen triangular lights. But I'd really have loved to see ultra narrow vertical lights more like the electrified Cadillac models.

As far as people liking/disliking the new headlamps, this might make it easier to swallow the change in aesthetics:

The 5BW ordering guide is not out yet, but the base CT5 is. I noticed there are available options showing a Premium headlamp, adaptive headlamp and self leveling systems only available and included in the Technology package. Perhaps that might carry over as standard on the BW, but at least there should be availability in the Tech package.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back