Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4-V BLACKWING - PRICING

1StunnaV

Blackwing King
Supporting Dealer
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
715whp 2013 CTS-V Coupe (sold) 590whp 2016 ATS-V Coupe (sold) CT4-V Blackwing (Soon)
Blackwing King here !!

Below is the current pricing shown for the 2025 Model year CT4-V Blackwing. This is not an official document from Cadillac but all data was acquired from current information being provided by GM.

Dealers should be able to start entering in orders tomorrow.. The GM workbench is not yet showing pricing, however.. Production is not expected to start until June.

If anyone needs to place any orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. The best way to reach out is via email for new customers. dcallaway@blackwingking.com

(CT5-V Blackwing pricing is not yet available)

CT4-V Blackwing - 2024 vs 2025 Pricing.png

Attachments

• 001_Blackwing_King_Logo.jpg
    001_Blackwing_King_Logo.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 82
When I looked through the 4BW order guide, it was apparent that there was little change in options (confirmed in this price comparison). Some color changes and those mag wheels. CF continues to to up and up.

LOL, noticed Drift spelled as Dift. 🤭

Any one have pics of the new wheel option and the new colors?

The CT5 intro videos showed some of the new colors.

I will always shake my head when I see the price of those carbon fiber upgrades. I mean Carbon 1 and 2 are like 20% of the price of the car.
I personally love it and am glad I was able to get both packages on my car, but some of it is so damn impractical :ROFLMAO: I drove to Tapout yesterday and picked up a replacement front splitter for my cracked one. Now I have to determine if I spend more money on Race Ramps or build my own so I can actually lift the car up to replace it!

I personally love it and am glad I was able to get both packages on my car, but some of it is so damn impractical :ROFLMAO: I drove to Tapout yesterday and picked up a replacement front splitter for my cracked one. Now I have to determine if I spend more money on Race Ramps or build my own so I can actually lift the car up to replace it!
Don't get me wrong, I love the option and look of the carbon fiber bits. The issue is the price for what you get. I would like to see a faux CF version or just simple black plastic splitter, canards, and side skirts. I had the splitter and side skirts on my C7 Grand Sport and they looked great and they didn't cost $11k+. And like you mentioned, if you accidentally tear up the splitter you can get a new plastic piece for $150 instead of an eye watering $800 or more.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners