Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 5BW updates

I've been on both sides of the mid-cycle refresh, but I usually wait for the fresh because to me they almost always improve the car in ways that matter to me. I remember laughing at people saying Holden ruined the Chevy SS with the '16+ refresh because it had different wheels, red calipers, (2) hood vents, and a barely distinguishable front fascia.

After reflecting on it today, I honestly think the more aggressive headlights look better on the '22-'24, but otherwise the fascia is a sideways change (no better or worse overall in my view). I think the Google based OS is interesting, but that and mega-screens will get plenty of my windshield time in the future. The 22-24 dash looks downright analog by comparison, and it's an appropriate pairing considering how the car performs. The refresh does nothing to improve that.

I just find it very odd that there has been no mention of the '25 4V or 4BW. Very possible that the lack of sales and poor used pricing will end it. Glad I've got my '24 BW order in.

I just find it very odd that there has been no mention of the '25 4V or 4BW. Very possible that the lack of sales and poor used pricing will end it. Glad I've got my '24 BW order in.
Or, maybe the mistake of releasing both to media where the 4 was always compared to the 5, won't be done again. Maybe give them some media breathing room this time?

Yes that green is so nice! Can't wait to see it in person.

Have watched a few more videos and it appears that the changes are purely cosmetic. Even the suspension tuning is apparently the same per the BW engineer in the EddieX video. Plus, I have a feeling the cost is going up a good bit because Cadillac reps seem to be tight lipped, which tells me it's getting more expensive.

So the 2025 shows a weight of 4301 lbs vs 22-24 of 4123 lbs for a manual. If this is correct, I’m glad I got a 23. Weight is enemy of performance and to go up 178 lbs for new front, headlights and center console without any performance improvement is crazy. Heck BMW M CS tax charges you 20-30 percent premium to drop 100-150 lbs. maybe I should tack on a CSL badge right next to my CT5! Maybe one day if the carbon ceramics go down in price which I highly doubt, add that plus put on some lighter wheels, maybe hit 4000 lbs for a CT5. That would be interesting.
Very interesting. Could you let us know where you found the 4301lb weight? Makes me happy I got a 2024!

Look at Rob’s thread. It shows all the new stats in addition to weight.

Very interesting. Could you let us know where you found the 4301lb weight? Makes me happy I got a 2024!
I wouldn't put much value in that weight number.

I don't love it. But I don't hate it either.
I'm still happy with my '22. Nothing new that would push me to trade mine in towards a new one.

But yes, that green though is nice.

Our 2024 CT5BW 6MT weighed 2050# front and 1950# rear (4000# total) at two separate scales. This was with 2 230# people in the front seats and a week of luggage. No clue how much gas we had either time though.

2022 CT5BW 6MT specs show 4123 #s est. so pretty close.

It's exactly what I hoped it would be. Deep space looks nice, and maybe a new bumper shape means a reset of carbon availability. Now to find somewhere to get an allocation for one...

Our 2024 CT5BW 6MT weighed 2050# front and 1950# rear (4000# total) at two separate scales. This was with 2 230# people in the front seats and a week of luggage. No clue how much gas we had either time though.

2022 CT5BW 6MT specs show 4123 #s est. so pretty close.
IMG_0142.jpeg
IMG_0139.jpeg

A10 full fuel

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!