Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2024 CT4 & CT5 BW Order Guide available now

Page 4... (CT5)

"NEW! 20th Anniversary of V-Series Commemorative content, includes 20th Anniversary grille header decal and unique cluster wake up animation"

Page 13...

"CFZ Carbon Fiber 1 Package, includes (VS2) Carbon Fiber front splitter, front wheel well deflectors and rear extra aero spoiler
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. --⁹ A¹

CFV Carbon Fiber 2 Package, includes Carbon Fiber grille header, (B6A) rocker moldings, rocker extensions and rear valance diffuser
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. Requires (CFZ) Carbon Fiber 1 Package. When (Y6L) Parking Package is ordered, (TL3) Hands-Free Decklid Release is deleted."

Last edited:
I didn't compare side by side, but only changes I saw on the 5 is the colors and the 20th anniversary noted above. No magnesium wheels listed
That carrot continues to dangle.

So no notable changes on the 4. But I expect there will be the inevitable $1-3k price increase. Glad I decided to pick up a 23 instead.

So glad I don't have to mess around with trying to procure one of these! Got everything I want and the 22 price! LOL..gawd they going to add another 3k easy for 24 CT5 BW's

So glad I don't have to mess around with trying to procure one of these! Got everything I want and the 22 price! LOL..gawd they going to add another 3k easy for 24 CT5 BW's

Yeah but as long as their price increase isn't over inflation and my income goes up by a little more, the ultimate math is the same.

BTW, I'm in the minority still thinking that the body refresh is coming in 2024 for the 5BW.

BTW, I'm in the minority still thinking that the body refresh is coming in 2024 for the 5BW.
For what it's worth, the salesman I'm talking to about a possible order asked me if I knew there would be changes to the front end and interior of the 5BW. I know salesmen aren't always the most knowledge and talk out their ass a lot, but it is what he said.

So CT4-BW Track Edition is still the only way to get CF bits.

For what it's worth, the salesman I'm talking to about a possible order asked me if I knew there would be changes to the front end and interior of the 5BW. I know salesmen aren't always the most knowledge and talk out their ass a lot, but it is what he said.

The only place he got his information from is the same place you might have: GM (not an) Authority. While we still don't know the specifics on what's changing, and there could very well be... the sales folk don't know, either.

The only place he got his information from is the same place you might have: GM (not an) Authority. While we still don't know the specifics on what's changing, and there could very well be... the sales folk don't know, either.
Yea most are just insanely uninformed.

Actually motorweek reported this too, and included photos.

Actually motorweek reported this too, and included photos.

They probably sourced their information from GM (not an) Authority. Wouldn't doubt it, in fact.

Attachments

• IMG_3506.jpeg
    IMG_3506.jpeg
    152.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3505.png
    IMG_3505.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
^^^and the same "news".

If you thought group think was bad before, just what for the misinformation churn that AI creates.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back