Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Parking Package...and Super Cruise?

MacGruber

I placed an order for a CT5 Blackwing with an automatic transmission January 1, 2022. I only selected the parking package and driver assist package.

I have been informed by my dealer and contact at Cadillac that the parking package is on constraint for automatics because it can't be ordered WITHOUT Supercruise.

I do not understand this. I do not see it listed anywhere on the Cadillac website that the 2023 CT5 Blackwing will have Supercruise. The parking package includes options that that are no way tied to Supercruise.

I have two questions for the audience who have more knowledge than I:

1) Will 2023 Automatic cars with parking package ALSO come standard with Supercruise?

2) Has anybody on this forum been able to successfully accept delivery or even place an order for a 2023 CT5 Blackwing with Automatic AND parking package?

Thanks

I placed an order for a CT5 Blackwing with an automatic transmission January 1, 2022. I only selected the parking package and driver assist package.

I have been informed by my dealer and contact at Cadillac that the parking package is on constraint for automatics because it can't be ordered WITHOUT Supercruise.

I do not understand this. I do not see it listed anywhere on the Cadillac website that the 2023 CT5 Blackwing will have Supercruise. The parking package includes options that that are no way tied to Supercruise.

I have two questions for the audience who have more knowledge than I:

1) Will 2023 Automatic cars with parking package ALSO come standard with Supercruise?

2) Has anybody on this forum been able to successfully accept delivery or even place an order for a 2023 CT5 Blackwing with Automatic AND parking package?

Thanks
All options are spelled out in the order guide.

But, they are not above making some odd intermediate requirements (like they have been doing with Corvettes), that you cannot get a certain item without getting another. So, what your dealer is telling you right now may be true. Normally, you can get parking w/o SC.

WK7Super Cruise 1 Package, a hands-free driver assistance system for use on compatible roads, includes (UKL) Super Cruise, (UDV) 12" diagonal HD color reconfigurable driver cluster, (N30) leather-wrapped Super Cruise steering wheel, (UV2) HD Surround Vision and (XVR) Surround Vision Recorder
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. Requires (Y6F) Climate Package. Not available with (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (PCK) Premium Package or (WKA) Super Cruise 2 Package. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.
A1--
WKASuper Cruise 2 Package, a hands-free driver assistance system for use on compatible roads, includes (UKL) Super Cruise, (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (Y26) Navigation Package, (Y6F) Climate Package and (N30) leather-wrapped Super Cruise steering wheel
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. Requires (PCK) Premium Package and (Y6L) Parking Package. Not available with (WK7) Super Cruise 1 Package, (Y19) Cold Weather Package or (IWE) Sueded Microfiber Wrapped Interior Trim Package. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.

All options are spelled out in the order guide.

But, they are not above making some odd intermediate requirements (like they have been doing with Corvettes), that you cannot get a certain item without getting another. So, what your dealer is telling you right now may be true. Normally, you can get parking w/o SC.

WK7Super Cruise 1 Package, a hands-free driver assistance system for use on compatible roads, includes (UKL) Super Cruise, (UDV) 12" diagonal HD color reconfigurable driver cluster, (N30) leather-wrapped Super Cruise steering wheel, (UV2) HD Surround Vision and (XVR) Surround Vision Recorder
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. Requires (Y6F) Climate Package. Not available with (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (PCK) Premium Package or (WKA) Super Cruise 2 Package. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.
A1--
WKASuper Cruise 2 Package, a hands-free driver assistance system for use on compatible roads, includes (UKL) Super Cruise, (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (Y26) Navigation Package, (Y6F) Climate Package and (N30) leather-wrapped Super Cruise steering wheel
1 - Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability. Requires (PCK) Premium Package and (Y6L) Parking Package. Not available with (WK7) Super Cruise 1 Package, (Y19) Cold Weather Package or (IWE) Sueded Microfiber Wrapped Interior Trim Package. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a hand-held device. Visit cadillac.com/supercruise for compatible roads and full details.
Thanks for your response.

It makes no sense that GM would require bundling the parking package with supercruise, especially since it was not available on 2022s and there are constraints on chips for super cruise!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back