Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 models get new blackwing badge on the trunk?

Seasoned Member

At least according to motortrend. I wonder where they put it, center or to one side. I guess I gotta see it to see if I would like it. It would mean the 2022 year are the only whispered blackwings.

At least according to motortrend. I wonder where they put it, center or to one side. I guess I gotta see it to see if I would like it. It would mean the 2022 year are the only whispered blackwings.
I had the first year of the VW CC. No badges. I'd get a lot of questions about it. The next year they put CC badges on.

I dunno, it might make the '22s special. Or we'll run out and put the badges on lol.

the treasure of the sierra madre movie quotes GIF

Thinking about this some more... The first 250 will not be anything special after a couple years especially if you have an auto.....
Happy Saturday Night Live GIF
No doubt. The most "special" variant long term is going to be the 6MT 5 Blackwing. They are all great cars, but that will be the most sought after, regardless of badges or stickers. And this is coming from a 6MT 4 buyer.

i wonder if we will have a chance to see it before the cars starting getting delivered.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back