Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V 2023 manual went for $120k plus $5k BAT fees

CT5-V Model
Wow - I had my car listed for $106500 on cars.com and no one bit. It only has 4 miles and similar spec in manual. How this person got that much for similar spec is baffling.

Wow - I had my car listed for $106500 on cars.com and no one bit. It only has 4 miles and similar spec in manual. How this person got that much for similar spec is baffling.

It's the BAT exposure! The cars there always bring premium money. I've sold several cars/motorcycles there, and they've always brought more than I anticipated. If you decide to get serious about selling it someday, see if they'll post it as an auction.

Why not - will try in couple weeks. But now I have to take 100 pictures which is the pain in the butt part. Maybe I’ll do it when there isn’t snow on the ground in the background.

Last edited:
No carbon, no PDR, no top seats. WOW.

No CF 1 or 2, a 6M and its 20k over sticker? Why does this look like a "soft comp"? I hope everyone does that well with theirs!!! Mental note, sell on BAT!

This is good for the market.

Why not - will try in couple weeks. But now I have to take 100 pictures which is the pain in the butt part. Maybe I’ll do it when there isn’t snow on the ground in the background.
Yeah, it's a pain in the butt but it'll pay off in the end. About 100 pictures (every angle imaginable), a walk around video, a cold start video, at least one good drive by video and a good driving video - that's pretty much expected there for a good show! Also, continual interaction in the discussion and answering questions is vital there - don't get negative with all of the stupid questions/commentary some of the knuckleheads bring! Anytime the sellers go down the argument path, the auction always takes a bad turn (financially). I've spent waaaayyyyy too much time on BAT since its inception!! 😂

Looks like the old flip-a-roo, still has the paper temp plates. Anyone that dislikes ADM should be mean-mugging the seller.

Just so people don’t mean mug me. I am selling just to recoup my costs (tax and shipping). I got this from a cancelled order. My local dealer ping me and I got to place a new order. They said I can trade in my car with 4 miles and I said hopefully they give me msrp. But they are not sure. If I can sell it myself to cover my original cost and not worry about dealer trade in. That would be nice.

Not sure what MN tax law is, but could you trade and get credit towards sale tax, therefore only pay the difference? In other words, say you get 100K trade, new BW is 110K, only pay sale tax on 10K? That could save you thousands.

Wow, that's a nearly identical spec to mine (-sunroof, +bronze wheels, Rift exterior) and like +$400 MSRP. Kind of nuts. I didn't think the market was this strong still! Then again, if someone gave me the same for mine but I had to go back to the end of the line and wait again... I dunno if I could do it!

if someone gave me the same for mine but I had to go back to the end of the line and wait again... I dunno if I could do it!
I did a brief 20 mile drive last night and was thinking how damn enjoyable the car is to drive. And that was why I bought it in the first place. Rather own it than profit on it.

I did a brief 20 mile drive last night and was thinking how damn enjoyable the car is to drive. And that was why I bought it in the first place. Rather own it than profit on it.
Agreed. I'm still in break-in but drove it 85 miles yesterday, first trip up to San Francisco for work and back. So comfy yet so beastly. It's kind of a conflicting feeling driving something that is actually increasing in value, but it's kind of like owning a house that does the same. You gotta live somewhere, and stocks are generally better long term investments than even appreciating cars anyway!

It definitely takes two to tango in an auction, but here is the guy that bought it. He even said "I'm not waiting 18 months..."

He doesn't mess around with 50 auctions won, mostly pretty high dollar cars.

He bought it for a reason! Whatever that may be, welcome to the club and thanks for the appreciation of the car! More GOATS in "that" herd to come like that I'm sure! Rare to see them in the wild! Whatever spec or flavor you choose, drive down the street and see another one right away?.....you quickly notice, this is just different.

Not sure what MN tax law is, but could you trade and get credit towards sale tax, therefore only pay the difference? In other words, say you get 100K trade, new BW is 110K, only pay sale tax on 10K? That could save you thousands.
My current car is 99500. New spec is $99700. If dealer gives me $95k for example, yes I don’t pay for tax but still out $4500 to just switch from black to blue car. Hence why I would sell bat and then buy new car without losing any money. On other hand, I can walk away from deal with dealer and just drive my black one. Truely 1st world problem here.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back