Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing - Official Exterior Color's Photos - (CG)

On the Cadillac website under the 2023 5 BW section all of the images/renderings look the same, except for under the “CT5 V-Series Features” page, there are images of the wheels for both the V and the V-BW. Here are those images for the BW:
Do we anticipate that 2023 5BWs will have different wheels from the 2022?

Link for reference.

On the Cadillac website under the 2023 5 BW section all of the images/renderings look the same, except for under the “CT5 V-Series Features” page, there are images of the wheels for both the V and the V-BW. Here are those images for the BW:

Someone's going to say it, so I'll go first:
If anyone near Atlanta wants to trade their 5BW 19" 2023 satin graphite wheels for my 2022 satin graphite wheels, let me know! Yes, I think the 2023 wheels look way better.

Edit: Same wheels for 2023, I'm told. I didn't see those were the 4BW wheels. So, new comment: I like the looks of the 4BW wheels better (but different size, so not swappable).

Last edited:
2023 MY Satin Graphite from digital brochure
1663338632922.png

1663338632922.png

2022 MY Satin Graphite from the online configurator

1663338831106.png

Think this was addressed before. The pictures are/were wrong. All 2023 wheels are the same as 2022, except the magnesium wheels. Oh, right, they never did show up did they?

Those are the CT4 wheels. The 2023 digital brochure for the 5 shows the same wheels as 2022.
Good to know. Somebody needs to let Cadillac know that they have the wrong wheels listed on the CT-5 BW features page, that’s where my confusion started….

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back