Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

1652071396047.png
1652071413026.png
1652071665512.png
1652071433260.png

heres a video where you can see it in the sunlight towards the end...

That was my thought too. It looks like it may go a little Orange. Another one we'll have to see in person.

How do you like the new red compared to the infrared? Seems like it's not as deep of a red anymore.

At first glance, indoors, I didn't realize it was different... It was once I saw it in direct light, I knew... At that time, they had not even given the red a name yet... I love it....

Is pricing supposed to come out today or did I misread an earlier post in this thread?
And allocations? And constraints? And Order Workbench open for real orders? Anyone heard anything?

@MrsCTS-V .....I could be wrong. I thought I heard workbench opened a day or two early. Originally, orders could be submitted on May 5.

See post #7 on this thread.

@MrsCTS-V .....I could be wrong. I thought I heard workbench opened a day or two early. Originally, orders could be submitted on May 5.

See post #7 on this thread.
I'll circle back with the dealer .... He told us that he could submit it as a configuration, but not "all the way" as an order to GM. Maybe that has changed and he "forgot" to tell us! :)

I'll circle back with the dealer .... He told us that he could submit it as a configuration, but not "all the way" as an order to GM. Maybe that has changed and he "forgot" to tell us! :)
There's no such thing as submitting a configuration only. Once GM's Order Workbench has opened with or without pricing, dealers can submit orders where they will sit in the system at 1100, until allocation is granted to the dealer and that order can be paired to an allocation spot

There's no such thing as submitting a configuration only. Once GM's Order Workbench has opened with or without pricing, dealers can submit orders where they will sit in the system at 1100, until allocation is granted to the dealer and that order can be paired to an allocation spot
Thanks Rob for the confirmation of the process - that's how we thought it worked too! However, we had been told differently this time around. Now to find out what's up at the dealership. :)

Thanks Rob for the confirmation of the process - that's how we thought it worked too! However, we had been told differently this time around. Now to find out what's up at the dealership. :)
If dealers would just accurately explain the process to the customers, which isn't rocket science, it would alleviate a lot confusion down the road.

Most dealers fight to be #1 in selling something, but they lack the skills to get there. Do you think Sewell Cadillac, or any of the top Corvette dealers in the country got to where they are by haphazardly giving the wrong information to customers? Nope. They set goals, refined the processes and honed their communication to customers.

If dealers would just accurately explain the process to the customers, which isn't rocket science, it would alleviate a lot confusion down the road.

Most dealers fight to be #1 in selling something, but they lack the skills to get there. Do you think Sewell Cadillac, or any of the top Corvette dealers in the country got to where they are by haphazardly giving the wrong information to customers? Nope. They set goals, refined the processes and honed their communication to customers.
You mean you don't become a number 1 dealer by $10K ADMs and $3000 protection packages? Psssssh

You mean you don't become a number 1 dealer by $10K ADMs and $3000 protection packages? Psssssh
There are many ways to make money. The here and now, and the now and then. Most dealers can't see past the here and now...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back