Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing Order Guide

Thanks Rob for the confirmation of the process - that's how we thought it worked too! However, we had been told differently this time around. Now to find out what's up at the dealership. :)
I had a dealer 'save' my build as a configuration in their system - they gave me a build number and everything - but they never submitted it to GM. Automated chat bot couldn't find it, always went to a representative. 'Order' stayed at 0500 until I found a dealer who actually wanted my money!

I had a dealer 'save' my build as a configuration in their system - they gave me a build number and everything - but they never submitted it to GM. Automated chat bot couldn't find it, always went to a representative. 'Order' stayed at 0500 until I found a dealer who actually wanted my money!
I may stand corrected then as I have rarely ever seen an order at 0500

I may stand corrected then as I have rarely ever seen an order at 0500
That's the best I can recall, I think all documentation of it was swept away with the great purge of '22. There had been a .jpg or .pdf of a whole huge list of order status codes somwehere on this board, I can't find it any more - I think 0500 was on there but not labeled as order status unknown? It's been a while since I've thought about it!

You saw my order with MacMulkin at 0500 and told me I didn’t have a real order, which was 100% correct.
You were one of the few 0500s that I've seen

Less talkie more trackie.

Welp, it was nice being a member. 😢
Stare Staring GIF

If dealers would just accurately explain the process to the customers, which isn't rocket science, it would alleviate a lot confusion down the road.
The problem I see at my local dealer is that they hire a bunch of new people that don't have a clue and I wouldn't necessarily expect them to. But, you would think that they would have some training sessions before they let them try to sell cars. It just wastes a lot of time on both sides of equation.

So has any1 successfully placed an order for MY23? Or know of anyone who has been able to?

***Edit***
Just left my local dealer. Apperantely all 2023 orders are “spoken for.” Also said he had the emails to back up his claim, just not allowed to show customers.

Last edited:
So has any1 successfully placed an order for MY23? Or know of anyone who has been able to?

***Edit***
Just left my local dealer. Apperantely all 2023 orders are “spoken for.” Also said he had the emails to back up his claim, just not allowed to show customers.
That must mean the "Anniversary Cars" - or at least I sure hope that's what it means!

The GM at the dealer I have my BW on ordered from offered me a 120th anniversary car today for $10k over. I actually appreciated him reaching out as I knew him from when he sold Pontiac/GMC's from 10 years ago. I passed, but in todays market I don't think $10k over is a bad deal for it.

Something interesting that I saw, it appears that enclosed shipping is an OPTION except on the anniversary, its required.

Yup, my dealer said the anniversary option is 7k plus enclosed shipping (I didn’t know this was a required option) but he told me it would be at least 135k for my 112k build (markup included).

I agree, 10k over isn’t bad. I’m not paying it but not bad nonetheless.

***Edit***

Workbench will currently accept 2023 orders but everything will sit at 1100 until dealers start getting allocation, pricing, and constraint information.

I don't know what your dealer is talking about. My understanding is that dealers that are getting 120 anniversary cars have been notified, but other than that no 2023 orders have been spoken for. Anyone can walk into their dealership and submit a 2023 order and wait for allocations. The 23 ordering process has barely started.

Yup, my dealer said the anniversary option is 7k plus enclosed shipping (I didn’t know this was a required option) but he told me it would be at least 135k for my 112k build (markup included).

I agree, 10k over isn’t bad. I’m not paying it but not bad nonetheless.

The 120 anniversary option is $10k, the $7k option is the one where you can pick the vin "year"

The 120 anniversary option is $10k, the $7k option is the one where you can pick the vin "year"
gotcha, I thought they were one and the same. Guess that’s how they got to 140ish on the price so quickly.

My local store has a 4 in Rift in the showroom, I’m gonna take a ride over there tomorrow and check it out.

***Edit***
Get a new dealer.

Its 10k for the anniversary? From what I remember it includes a sill plate, a plaque on the B-pillar, a certificate, a "special VIN" and a plaque on the streering wheel? Wow thats a complete scam.

They should maker all '23s a 120th anniversary car just like GM did for 2017 Camaro's and labeled them all 50th anniversary editions for barely any extra cost.

What's everyone putting down for a deposit when they submit their orders?
I have a Chevy SS 6M now and I want to get one of these in 6M as well but being in Alaska our dealers are.....less then. So thinking about ordering one down south and turning it into a road trip vacation with the new car whenever it comes in.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back